Win by 10 on the road at Ohio St | Syracusefan.com

Win by 10 on the road at Ohio St

Rocco

Watching you.
Should've been a far bigger outcome, but a win is a win. The zebras had their way with us tonight. Completely lop-sided officiating game, but glad our boys pulled through regardless.

Great road win for the resume come Selection Sunday.

When this team really starts clicking, look out. A truly dangerous matchup for anyone in the country.

I think this is what we were all envisioning before the season started.

So much depth for fresh legs, legit scoring options and a lengthy, dominating 2-3.

Battle, Hughes, Brissett and Howard coming into form.

Doley, Carey and Sidibe coming off the bench. I mean, that's impressive.

Add in 3 fair referees and we're a force.

Definitely some positives. We’re going to need to keep shooting threes like this to have a chance in games against better competition. Still too much standing and little speed/attacking from the PG position. Lots of dumb plays and fouls regardless of the refs. This is a big W to gain confidence and momentum.

Stealing one on the road while we are still figuring things out is huge. This team has the potential to be great. They have work to do, but there is hope. Now to keep resting and prepping for the ACC. If the early season stumble taught us anything, it is they need to stay healthy.

First game against a legitimate opponent with all the pieces in place, overcame a slow start and severe foul trouble, dominated in the second half on the road. There's a lot to be happy about there unless you're part of the gloom and doom brigade.

definetly helps ease nerves, and gives hope. Gotta improve passing and really improve shot selection. Shots tonight looked good and unforced.

First game against a legitimate opponent with all the pieces in place, overcame a slow start and severe foul trouble, dominated in the second half on the road. There's a lot up be happy about there unless you're part of the gloom and doom brigade.

It was essentially a 20 point blowout after the first 7-8 minutes.

This was the team we expected. That was a great win.

It’s also why I stayed away from this board until tonight. I can’t imagine the “woe is me” after Oregon. We finally have all the parts we expected and we are going to get better and better when we’re not playing 5 on 8.

Also, OSU fans on their11 Warriors board whining about the referees.

Kaleb Wesson is a fat nothing that got bailed out by the refs all night. Was painful having to watch that awful, unathletic load of crap.

Come on. He’s not bad. It gets magnified because our frontline weigh nothing. He’s certainly decent. 10 points against Creighton and 15 against Cincy.