window sticker question | Syracusefan.com

window sticker question

CUSEBB1

2nd String
If ur wife buys u a Syracuse University sticker, but you never went there.Do you put it on ur car?My wife has bought me a lot of of stickers that have said Syracuse University.But never felt right putting them on my window, so i won't put them on .I never went to school there, so it doesn't feel right to me. However i will put SU sports related or Otto stickers all over me truck. Is there a set of rules on what stickers to put on.I realize Syracuse alumni stickers are out. Though i have had the urge to put one on just to feel special.

I didn't go to SU either but I grew up in the area and have been a fan for as long as I remember rooting for anything. I also generally stick to the sports stuff for my SU gear. I guess this is a question SU alums should answer. I don't see any issue however as long as your not posing or pretending to be an alumn.

If it says "Syracuse School of Broadcasting"...then no.

But if it says "Syracuse Football"...then yes

I agree that a sticker that shows general support for the school is good. SU '03

You don't have to go to SU to support the school.

Was thinking the Syracuse University stickers.Doesn't seem right if i didn't go there.So i have a big pile of them on me dresser,lol.

You can put the sticker on the car, put under no circumstances may you wear the orange blazer, use the secret handshake, or try to gain entry to the Alumni Lounge in the Carrier Dome sub-basement.

Was thinking the Syracuse University stickers.Doesn't seem right if i didn't go there.So i have a big pile of them on me dresser,lol.

So put an orange block 'S'.

LOL, i have crashed a few frat parties back in the day.Walk in the door and get handed a cup, few hours later everyones asking who the hell you are.

So put an orange block 'S'.
OH i gots lots of stickers on my truck.I have so many University stickers really didn't know what ta do with them.And my boy wants me to spay paint my 2011 truck orange and blue.If SU is willing to throw me some dough i would spray paint it.

If ur wife buys u a Syracuse University sticker, but you never went there.Do you put it on ur car?My wife has bought me a lot of of stickers that have said Syracuse University.But never felt right putting them on my window, so i won't put them on .I never went to school there, so it doesn't feel right to me. However i will put SU sports related or Otto stickers all over me truck. Is there a set of rules on what stickers to put on.I realize Syracuse alumni stickers are out. Though i have had the urge to put one on just to feel special.

If you happen to be a multi-millionaire, you definitely don't have to be an alum to support the school. Just start by donating a few million dollars.

Put whatever you want on it. Support the school in any way that you can.

There was someone in my unit from arond Syracuse. Nooooo way he could have ever graduated from Cuse even if he attempted to matriculate. Any way he showed up with "Syracuse University" window sticker prominently displayed in the rear window. It irked me to no end b/c people assumed he went there. I like the compromise of 'Cuse or the block "S". I wouldn't feel right if it looked too Alumni-ish as I didn't go there myself.

I do have an oswego state student parking residential sticker on my windshield. Though i don't go there.But we are doing a renovation on a building there and it just so happens my neighbor is in the dorm next door and she doesn't own a car.Cost me 60 bux , but it beats walking from the other side of 104 to the jobsite.

Somebody on M street sells big window stickers that just say "SYRACUSE". I got one a few years ago. But really, if you are a fan, no need to be an Alum to show your support.

I been looking for a really big SYRACUSE sticker for years.never can find one.Would like to get one of them rear window raps on the back me truck.Like the ones people have of the flag and deer .Is it a store on M street? I never saw them at Manny's.

What if graduated from another school of communication, but you respect Syracuse's communication school?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom