Wisconsin not looking good | Syracusefan.com

Wisconsin not looking good

AlaskaSU

Build a dorm, burn the locker rm. upgrade the dome
and we get them at home. Beat the Hoyas and we go undefeated in OOC. Someone is going to say, 'take it one game at a time.' As fans, it has no bearing on the team whether we take it one game at a time or not.

I hate that the Badgers suck! Well, the upside is that my friends and family will be too depressed to hassle me.

I thought for a minute they might get back into this game, but no. Oklahoma seems to be a very good team. They are having an awesome sports year at the moment.

I hate that the Badgers suck! Well, the upside is that my friends and family will be too depressed to hassle me.

I thought for a minute they might get back into this game, but no. Oklahoma seems to be a very good team. They are having an awesome sports year at the moment.
Really? Are they on the verge of winning their third national title this fall?

First off Wisconsin doesn't suck. They are Wisconsin. Always solid (granted not F4 caliber this year) and still will be come March much like an Izzo team. Second, no more 'Wisky.' Not even a Wisconsin person knows what that is. 'Sconnie yes. How good is Oklahoma?

The badgers are really missing the pieces they usually have to make things work. They don't have that one guy who is automatic from three or the same player inside. Hayes is damn good and iverson i think will be a player soon but otherwise they dont have much.

The sooners can flat out score.. not sure they are any more a complete team than they were last season though. 7 seems high for kruger and co.

If we dont come out flat and uninspired my guess is we can jump on them and win by double figures. This could very easily be the type of team that cant do much ooc and looks dead in the water who then starts picking off wins in the big ten and jumps right back into the picture.

As a WI resident I wouldn't want to be too overconfident after the Oklahoma game. I've watched almost all of their games this year. The Badgers match up fairly well against us. They have no inside game and that is where Oklahoma killed them. The key will be if we attack on offense. They cannot guard off the dribble, if we settle for shots and aren't shooting well it will be a tough game. Also, Nigel Hayes will be a tough match up for us. He played terrible today. I expect us to win, but don't think it will be easy.

Also, yes no one is WI says Wisky, ha.

They shot 25.7% from 2 and 21.2% from 3 for a total of 23.5% overall --- that might be the worst shooting percentage I've ever seen by a name program from a major conference in an OOC game. A repeat performance would be nice.

As a WI resident I wouldn't want to be too overconfident after the Oklahoma game. I've watched almost all of their games this year. The Badgers match up fairly well against us. They have no inside game and that is where Oklahoma killed them. The key will be if we attack on offense. They cannot guard off the dribble, if we settle for shots and aren't shooting well it will be a tough game. Also, Nigel Hayes will be a tough match up for us. He played terrible today. I expect us to win, but don't think it will be easy.

Also, yes no one is WI says Wisky, ha.
Where do you live? I hail from LaCrosse. Welcome to this forum!

They shot 25.7% from 2 and 21.2% from 3 for a total of 23.5% overall --- that might be the worst shooting percentage I've ever seen by a name program from a major conference in an OOC game. A repeat performance would be nice.

Didn't Butler shoot about as bad against UConn in the NCAA Final?

Didn't Butler shoot about as bad against UConn in the NCAA Final?

Marquette shot 22.6% overall and 12% from 3 in a 2013 regional final.

Yup, you're both right.

When I said "OOC" I meant during the regular season and not the NCAA tournament. There's probably been other OOC regular season games where a major program has shot worse than what Wisconsin did but I can't think of one off the top of my head.

Marquette shot 22.6% overall and 12% from 3 in a 2013 regional final.

The offense in that game in the 2H especially (us included) set the game back quite some time. Rough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom