Wisconsin playing in Milwaukee is BS... | Syracusefan.com

Wisconsin playing in Milwaukee is BS...

bpo57

Living Legend
less than 80 miles from UW campus. No one will ever be able to explain to me why it is necessary for these types of things to happen. The NCAA makes the Gambinos look like the Rotary Club. They signed a 14 year deal with CBS/Turner for $11 billion and they need to worry about selling a few extra seats at the Bradley Center.

They are a 2 seed, so I don't get your gripe.

sites bid for the ability to host the tournament like I think carrier dome is hosting east regional next year

Dude we played in buffalo and couldn't get it done.

Dude I don't care for that either but there are some obvious differences. We're 150 miles from Buffalo and no real fan base there. Meanwhile UW is the state team with a huge following in Milwaukee, 80 miles away. Listen to the crowds in the two games. No comparison.

They are a 2 seed, so I don't get your gripe.

Sure why don't we just do like the women when they would haveUConn and Tennessee host the regionals.

yeah how dare tons of Wisconsin fans go cheer their team on!

yeah how dare tons of Wisconsin fans go cheer their team on!

Why not just move the game to Madison so they don't have to drive an hour? LOL.

Dude I don't care for that either but there are some obvious differences. We're 150 miles from Buffalo and no real fan base there. Meanwhile UW is the state team with a huge following in Milwaukee, 80 miles away. Listen to the crowds in the two games. No comparison.

Ya those 70 miles are a huge difference, the crowd was a pro su crowd. We lost to Bc and Gtech in the dome, not shocked that we lost to Dayton 150 miles from campus.

sites bid for the ability to host the tournament like I think carrier dome is hosting east regional next year

Yeah and we're not allowed to play there. At least they have some limits.

Florida played in Orlando. Duke played in Raliegh. That's the nature of the pod system.

Ya those 70 miles are a huge difference, the crowd was a pro su crowd. We lost to Bc and Gtech in the dome, not shocked that we lost to Dayton 150 miles from campus.

As I said I don't like either one but the Milwaukee site was even more egregious. Like I said, why do you have to give one team an advantage?

As I said I don't like either one but the Milwaukee site was even more egregious. Like I said, why do you have to give one team an advantage?

Because those teams earned the right to have an advantage.

Florida played in Orlando. Duke played in Raliegh. That's the nature of the pod system.

I don't like any of those. $11 billion dollars and they're worried about selling a few extra seats.

how would you like womens setup where lower seeded teams still have hosted and are allowed to play at home

Nominated for stupidest OP of the season.
Unreal.:rolleyes: :crazy:

I might have to nominate yours. Why on earth should one team have a major home court advantage over another in the NCAA tournament. I await your brilliant answer.

how would you like womens setup where lower seeded teams still have hosted and are allowed to play at home

I dunno does that sound like a good idea to you?

I might have to nominate yours. Why on earth should one team have a major home court advantage over another in the NCAA tournament. I await your brilliant answer.

Why don't we go back to putting the games in huge domes, and have 50 people in the stands.