Wisconsin playing in Milwaukee is BS... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Wisconsin playing in Milwaukee is BS...

Why do teams in pro sports get home games in the playoffs? Because they are earned that right. What is so hard to understand?

Wisconsin had a great season, why should they have to go play in Spokane?

Didn't say they had to play on the west coast. Where you pullin' that from?

As for your question about pro sports - uh the games can't be played at a neutral site (other than the Super Bowl) - that's not an option. I kinda thought you knew that.

Didn't say they had to play on the west coast. Where you pullin' that from?

As for your question about pro sports - uh the games can't be played at a neutral site (other than the Super Bowl) - that's not an option. I kinda thought you knew that.

My point is that these teams earned the right to play closer to home. We had the same advantage that Wisconsin had yesterday, sadly we couldn't take advantage of it.

But the rewards are not applied equally. Some high seeds will get that advantage and some won't. They already have the seeding advantage- why do they need more help?

But the rewards are not applied equally. Some high seeds will get that advantage and some won't. They already have the seeding advantage- why do they need more help?

What do you mean they aren't applied equally? We got to play in Buffalo, Florida got to play in Orlando. Kansas and Wsu got to play in St Louis. The higher seeds get rewarded, it has always been that way.

Some rewards are better than others. And since the sites are determined years in advance its not so easy to "reward" teams every year. If UConn were a #1 seed this year where would their reward have been?

Some rewards are better than others. And since the sites are determined years in advance its not so easy to "reward" teams every year. If UConn were a #1 seed this year where would their reward have been?

That is because the sites are predetermined, it is the luck of the draw. If Uconn was a one seed they would have been in Buffalo. When we were a one seed a few years ago, we were in pitt because that was the closest site.

less than 80 miles from UW campus. No one will ever be able to explain to me why it is necessary for these types of things to happen. The NCAA makes the Gambinos look like the Rotary Club. They signed a 14 year deal with CBS/Turner for $11 billion and they need to worry about selling a few extra seats at the Bradley Center.

This post has the same logic as Syracuse bidding for the opening rounds and hosting the games at the War Memorial so Syracuse can play there or play the whole home season at the War Memorial except for three games at host the Dome for the tournament.

The threat will probably be deleted soon but at least it is a good diversion tactic for last night.

Let's just agree to disagree. It's logical to put the top seeds in their regions whenever possible. I just don't like it when they're playing in their backyards. To me its a matter of degree. I just chuckle when they say its to minimize travel for the fans. Bowlsheet. It's about the dollar.

This post has the same logic as Syracuse bidding for the opening rounds and hosting the games at the War Memorial so Syracuse can play there or play the whole home season at the War Memorial except for three games at host the Dome for the tournament.

The threat will probably be deleted soon but at least it is a good diversion tactic for last night.

I'm not sure but doesn't Nova do that. In a year where the site as at the Comcast Center they will limit themselves to three games at that site.