Wisnauskas... | Syracusefan.com

Wisnauskas...

jr4750

All American
Watching UM/ND. Kid has had three ridiculous plays in a row. 18 goals on the year already, and he’s made a few awesome hustle plays. Hat trick today as well.

Tough loss. Should not have redshirted him.

Watching UM/ND. Kid has had three ridiculous plays in a row. 18 goals on the year already, and he’s made a few awesome hustle plays. Hat trick today as well.

Tough loss. Should not have redshirted him.

Is that why he ended up leaving?

Rumor was homesickness.

Maybe if he played as a frosh, he would have been too busy to get homesick.

Theoretically if he was on the current team I wonder who he bumps out of the starting lineup? Most people would say Voight I suppose but I don't know?

He was outstanding today-imagine him with Gaudet and either Solomon/Rehfus starting on attack, and Scalan playing midfield w Trimboli, Buttermore, Lipka ect (He had 7 points for the hounds on Saturday)

While we are at this, this rook never committed here but Nate Solomon's lil bro Nicky is 7g-3a-10 pts

Would have been a good sequel to his brother

Thought we had a good shot at him to. Surprised he didn't end up here to be honest

Thought we had a good shot at him to. Surprised he didn't end up here to be honest

Shame. UNC got a good one, he broke all of Nate's records and is off to a strong start.

Epstein of JHU and Nicky S have stepped right into lineups and been immediate factors

While we are at this, this rook never committed here but Nate Solomon's lil bro Nicky is 7g-3a-10 pts

Would have been a good sequel to his brother
He's also a kicker on the football team. I wonder if that played a factor in going to UNC

Logan Wisnauskas is up to 18-14, 32 points in 6 games.

Just nauseating. Much harder to take than a commitment switch. Always wished him well but time has passed and now he is a star for the opponent ..

Still stings that he was here under our roof and penciled to start last year .Staff knew he was good , they had best intentions to save rather than waste a year of eligibility but it backfired. I agree with others, if he had played (heavily) as a frosh then maybe, a big maybe , he would still be here. Early commitment hometown is a strong draw for some especially if gf involved. We shall never truly know. Ugh

Hey, thanks Zack! Maybe you could bring us up to date on how Chase Scanlan is doing as well, because I just love rock salt in my open wounds.

Well I will admit, as someone who outside of the Orange does pull for the Terps I am at least ok with Logan now and Maltz prior to him doing well at Maryland versus going to UVA, Hopkins or UNC.

Hey, thanks Zack! Maybe you could bring us up to date on how Chase Scanlan is doing as well, because I just love rock salt in my open wounds.

I didn't start the thread.
He has been amazingly good.

She was at cuse, GF, her sister and Logan all transferred to Maryland. Desko drove them all out. ;)
All jokes aside & only because I've never seen it mentioned here, Logan's GF's sister had a traumatic experience on campus at SU that may have played a roll in the 3 transferring back home together. She was a 3 year star on the SUWLax team & transferred to MD in the summer of 2017, the same time Logan did. The incident occurred during her Soph. year at SU.

EDIT: The blog post linked in the OP of this thread has now been made private but I had a chance to read it when it was first posted & will just say that she's a remarkable young woman for having the courage to share her story.

Women's Lacrosse - Rudkin is inspiring

Last edited:
I read the blog when it was first posted 35 was a warrior on and off the field for SU women’s lax I have a ton of respect for her as a human not just a lax player. End result is the same both Logan and Kathy no longer play lacrosse at SU. In all honesty having Staats go pro was an even bigger loss then Wisnauskaus transferring although atleast we never have to worry about facing Staats in the playoffs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom