With all due respect to 690...yankee comeback thread starts here | Syracusefan.com

With all due respect to 690...yankee comeback thread starts here

Marsh01

Living Legend
Trying to shake things up partner...first of 4.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

690 got pushed down the lineup, no worries as we need new mojo.

Let's go Yankees!!!

The sad thing is Yankee pitching, which seemed to be the achilles heel at mid season with Pettitte, Nova and CC hurt, Hughes being Hughes and Phelps and Garcia playing prominent roles, has actually been Playoff winning caliber. Hitting has vanished in the post season, but that has happened in the last few years as well. So the hope would be 4 consecutive shutouts and the Yankees somehow squeezing across a run or 2.

Good call switchin up the Mo If we win tonight, my thread starting days are over.

Yankee lineup is not out yet. Come on Joe!

Feinsand just tweeted

Apparently A-Rod doesn't know if he's in the lineup, either. He just walked by me, then turned back & asked "Have you seen the lineup yet?"

A5cBXaUCAAA6KTp.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/YankeesPR/status/258677005304856576/photo/1

Dumbass. Roll the dice with Arod.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Stupid. Arod needs to be in there. Swisher doesnt

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

John Anderson on Sportscenter: "It's no longer Murderer's Row. It's 4th degree misdemeanor's row".

:(

John Anderson on Sportscenter: "It's no longer Murderer's Row. It's 4th degree misdemeanor's row".

:(
I was thinking more along the lines of "juvenile offender with sealed court records row"

No granderson either. At this point I would play the best players and take my changes.

No granderson either. At this point I would play the best players and take my changes.

I think thats precisely what Joe's doing tonight.

Would really love to see them win a couple of games to make things interesting.

Would really love to see them win a couple of games to make things interesting.

yup. two wins and would love nothing more than a Game 6 on Saturday night.

How about...wait for it...a first inning run tonight.

How about...wait for it...a first inning run tonight.
What's up with this rain delay. I'm so sick of staying up until midnight for a fricken loss. Thank god it's basketball season.

What's up with this rain delay. I'm so sick of staying up until midnight for a fricken loss. Thank god it's basketball season.
Feinsand:

Fans must be wondering what the delay is all about. It's not raining, the tarp isn't on the field - everyone is just sitting here

Is this game somehow gets moved to Thursday, CC would not be available for game 7 if we got there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom