With Fran Brown Football recruiting is energized! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

With Fran Brown Football recruiting is energized!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing what a garbage poster you've proven to be in a short period of time.
Lol, I respond to people that come across as bullies or misunderstood the point. All my original posts have thought and purpose. I see this forum is like the world - created for the average so those that go far beyond average or normal are misunderstood and not taken seriously. Too bad for the most of them. Hey daddy, you want to bring me out to the curb? I'd like that daddy. I'm garbage mmm, you feel better daddy? Just pick me up and throw me out, hard swaggy. Give me a break

Last edited:
Lol, I respond to people that come across as bullies or misunderstood the point. All my original posts have thought and purpose. I see this forum is like the world - created for the average so those that go far beyond average or normal are misunderstood and not taken seriously. Too bad for the most of them.
So, you're doubling down on being a moron.

Duly noted.

So, you're doubling down on being a moron.

Duly noted.
Thanks. All in buddy. I don't think I've singled out a person and called them a name in my life. You are kind.

Lol, I respond to people that come across as bullies or misunderstood the point. All my original posts have thought and purpose. I see this forum is like the world - created for the average so those that go far beyond average or normal are misunderstood and not taken seriously. Too bad for the most of them.
Sig, don't confuse thought with intelligence. Purpose with clarity.

It is a tough cross to bear for sure.

I am impressed with the overall quality of recruits. I know closing the deal is very important but this staff is shooting high. Most of the 25 and 26 offers I have looked at are high 3 Star and 4 Stars. Even a couple of 5 Stars mixed in. It seems like the strategy here is go big or go home.

I am impressed with the overall quality of recruits. I know closing the deal is very important but this staff is shooting high. Most of the 25 and 26 offers I have looked at are high 3 Star and 4 Stars. Even a couple of 5 Stars mixed in. It seems like the strategy here is go big or go home.
But throw in a couple diamonds in the rough to stir things up

Yes
Hopefully not for most or humanity is in deep trouble, moreso than I could have imagined. Otherwise those that aren't intelligent by your standards should just keep quiet and bury themselves bc they have no purpose. All those dumb kids sitting in the back...shut up, you aren't intelligent. Anything you say is worthless.

You mean you are judging his character, personality, and ability on more than vibe from a "creepy" picture and a nickname?
Who said anything like that? Seemed: definition: gives the impression of having a certain quality. If any adult called me Daddy I would say please don't call me that. By accepting the nickname swag daddy you are giving the impression of being creepy, true or not. Daddy is a word used by children, p..n stars, talented women and creepy dudes. I wouldn't even let my son play for a dude nicknamed daddy.

Last edited:
Hang around for a while. You'll find out that "provoke" is not what this board is about. Share information and opinions in a respectful manner and you'll fit right in.
All my 1st posts are respectful. Just bc daddy "seemed" creepy "to me" I was disrespected and attacked. Provoke maybe was the wrong word, perhaps excite? Cause an emotion bc it is healthy to feel? My motivation is not to fit in, actually the opposite. Carry on. LGO. I've been hanging around this place for 10 years plus, I love it but same ole same ole. Anyone not in the majority is bullied and ridiculed.
I'm 45 and am a die hard orange fan. Been to 97% of bball and football games since I was 6. Loudest fan there. I bring mom and dad that both have Alzheimer's. I take care of them both, wiping there ass and flossing there teeth 6x a day. Both of them have their BS, MS and PhD from SU. I am a Michelin star chef that used to fly in every Thursday from Ibiza, took me 14 hours.
When my parents started to suffer, I moved back home to deal with their ups and downs, make sure they're good.
Took a job at Su cooking for frat boys and sorority girls, not for money just for free and good parking for games.
I volunteer at nursing homes 30 hrs /week. Providing company, making food, engaging residents in the kitchen making no bake desserts and whatever isn't a danger to them.
Make all of them smile and I'm the only one that gives them that.
Come to syracusefan.com and I'm ridiculed for normal things. I'm out Jem.

Last edited:
Dealing with a person "personally" means nothing. Daddy fooled you big boy, yeah you like that? Hmmm

Chill. You’re calling people a bully while throwing little temper tantrums. No one was being a bully they were simply challenging your opinion and disagreeing to which you didn’t like and threw a tantrum and then decided to provide everyone a resume for some reason.

Lots of us work hard, are accomplished and are committed fans who make sacrifices for others while also being able to engage in civil discourse and debate. Doesn’t matter what one does or comes from but how they handle themselves.

Last edited:
Hopefully not for most or humanity is in deep trouble, moreso than I could have imagined. Otherwise those that aren't intelligent by your standards should just keep quiet and bury themselves bc they have no purpose. All those dumb kids sitting in the back...shut up, you aren't intelligent. Anything you say is worthless.
Words matter.
When you use does, the answer is yes as everything matters to a degree.
If you had used should, the answer would have been no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom