With Fran Brown Football recruiting is energized! | Syracusefan.com

With Fran Brown Football recruiting is energized!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozone!

Graphics Wizard
IMG_4508.jpeg

I will say this, the level of recruit we are getting on campus is the best we’ve seen in a long, long time. Fran has to start closing, close only works in horseshoes and hand-grenades. But, even if we just get a handful of the high level targets he’s getting to visit, we will improve our roster significantly. I’m looking forward to some of these 2025’s committing. We will see.

I will say this, the level of recruit we are getting on campus is the best we’ve seen in a long, long time. Fran has to start closing, close only works in horseshoes and hand-grenades. But, even if we just get a handful of the high level targets he’s getting to visit, we will improve our roster significantly. I’m looking forward to some of these 2025’s committing. We will see.

LOL WUT??

Well, also: spitballs and atomic bombs. ;)

Fran & crew have closed on more 4*’s (HS & portal) since his hiring, than the Cuse football program had in total for the preceding two decades.

Coffee is for closers.
They’ve all earned quad espressos.

They’ve already got a 4* guy for ‘25.

You literally cannot win them all.
But to win some, you need to offer, have kids be excited by the offer, get visits, make top X lists, and then close.

We have a level of recruiting talent and program commitment that may be unprecedented in Cuse history.

Let Fran cook.

It will snow ball. We are got a few in the last class. A few more than the last class will come in 2025. Then at some point in the very near future, it will explode into a phenomenal class like we have seen in a very long time. Just need to get the first few 4 and 5 stars to commit and show wins. The rest will take care of itself. We are building the foundation now which is something we haven’t done in 20+ years.

What Fran and his staff accomplished with 6 weeks to go in the 2024 recruiting cycle before signing day was nothing short of a miracle.

I think for the 2025 and 2026 classes, having Fran and E Rob on staff who were recruiting high level targets at their former schools is going to help us immensely. The relationships are there and that will be enough for some right now like Strange. But if the team has a really good season, this thing is going to explode.

The close on 2024 was insane and what made him the #1 recruiter in the country.

With that said, he's a little behind on 2025 and 26 prospects so be patient.

For sure and a huuuge understatement! Remember that dude, that seemed kinda creepy to me named swag daddy? The best recruiter Syracuse had seen in a long time that a lot of folks thought was irreplaceable.
Well at least 5 of our current coaches blow swag away in recruiting and it's not close. I may be off here but 3 of our coaches are in top 25 in nation for recruiting?! HCFB #1.
Adding to what someone said here, what a move by ADJW. A strategic move anticipating what the future will bring to College football. We are for sure set up for success! Hopefully, check mate.

For sure and a huuuge understatement! Remember that dude, that seemed kinda creepy to me named swag daddy? The best recruiter Syracuse had seen in a long time that a lot of folks thought was irreplaceable.
Well at least 5 of our current coaches blow swag away in recruiting and it's not close. I may be off here but 3 of our coaches are in top 25 in nation for recruiting?! HCFB #1.
Adding to what someone said here, what a move by ADJW. A strategic move anticipating what the future will bring to College football. We are for sure set up for success! Hopefully, check mate.
No need to diss Monroe to celebrate this staff. Nick was very good on a staff that didnt have the same recruiting juice. You put him with this staff and he would be one of the top recruiters. He would fit in well.

Last edited:
No need to diss Monroe to celebrate this staff. Nice was very good on a staff that didnt have the same recruiting juice. You put him with this staff and he would be one of the top recruiters. He would fit in well.
He seemed kinda creepy - to me. I wouldn't say is a diss. He's a fine recruiter but not a top recruiter on this staff, fit in possibly. Just that one pic of him in his car was lame&creepy, sorry. And daddy in his nickname? Really? Very Off-putting for me.
But I'm sure he's just fine as a person.

He seemed kinda creepy - to me. I wouldn't say is a diss. He's a fine recruiter but not a top recruiter on this staff, fit in possibly. Just that one pic of him in his car was lame&creepy, sorry. And daddy in his nickname? Really? Very Off-putting for me.
But I'm sure he's just fine as a person.
Ive dealt with him personally.

I didnt tell you that for props lol. I dont care if like him or not. Just gave you my opinion
Dealing with a person "personally" means nothing. Daddy fooled you big boy, yeah you like that? Hmmm

Last edited:
You mean you are judging his character, personality, and ability on more than vibe from a "creepy" picture and a nickname?
Key word "seemed" doesn't make it true or that I even believe it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors