WMU Prediction Thread | Syracusefan.com

WMU Prediction Thread

Sorry folks, but I have a bad feeling about this one:

David Brown 88 (6-11 from 3) This guy is going to kill us.
Trevor Cooney 74 (1-12 from 3)

Even with better teams the Orange seem to struggle in the first round. This year's team is worse than the previous five. If CJ Fair does not score 8 to 10 points the first half I do not think they can win this one. It hurts my heart but I am having trouble getting beyond my pessimism this morning.

Supreme God of 2-3 Zone: 76
Guy who's played an interpreted version of the "Supreme God"'s 2-3 zone of inferior players and scored avg of 56 points: 46

Even with better teams the Orange seem to struggle in the first round. This year's team is worse than the previous five. If CJ Fair does not score 8 to 10 points the first half I do not think they can win this one. It hurts my heart but I am having trouble getting beyond my pessimism this morning.

I hope you are fancying an extra-special tinfoil hat then...

You owe it to whole board to to shield your thoughts of negativity from poisoning our quantum mojo...

This has to be the game we get the mojo back... get on board and get in line... we need all hands on deck.

I hope you are fancying an extra-special tinfoil hat then...

You owe it to whole board to to shield your thoughts of negativity from poisoning our quantum mojo...

This has to be the game we get the mojo back... get on board and get in line... we need all hands on deck.

You can blame me if they lose. LOL!

"Good teams win." Jim Boeheim

I'll give you credit -- you're capable of sneaking your same, tired gloom and doom predictions into any thread at any time. Nice job.

Jim Konstanty 72
Jim Bouton 52

Upstate New York (The Center of all Developed Civilization and Chicken Riggies): 82
Western Whocares: 68

I'll give you credit -- you're capable of sneaking your same, tired gloom and doom predictions into any thread at any time. Nice job.

It's not always doom and gloom. My father died just over a month ago. Give me a little leeway here.

Cuse is in da house! 78
Western whoagain? 53

Lots of WMU turnovers, lots of Orange dunks. WMU's big gets in foul trouble and we're off to the races. Lots of the rats that jumped ship will try and sneak back on the band wagon.. and Cooney will have 15 pts with 3 made 3s and a couple and 1s. Dunk of the game will be Grant but almost matched by Roberson in clean up time late. CJ will have more assists that turnovers. Tourney Rak will show up and have us asking where he was for most of the year.

It's not always doom and gloom. My father died just over a month ago. Give me a little leeway here.
My condolences, Dave.

I realize you are not alone with your concerns about this team, but I'll continue to see the glass as half full. LGO!

My condolences, Dave.

I realize you are not alone with your concerns about this team, but I'll continue to see the glass as half full. LGO!

My glasses have lost some of their rose colored hue for different reasons that have nothing to do with BB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom