Wofford | Syracusefan.com

Wofford

kcsu

Living Legend
Is going to get destroyed. We would beat them by 20.

UNC lost to them last year and struggled with them this year. They are good.
I dont agree. No athleticism. One kid who is a little better than Buddy. No size or speed.

I dont agree. No athleticism. One kid who is a little better than Buddy. No size or speed.

A little better than Buddy?

Fletcher Magee can stroke it. Let us not get crazy with our take here...

We will kill them.

Could be a match-up made in hell for SU. They have four guys who have attempted 90 or more three pointers and all four are shooting above 40%. Not like you can zero in on any one guy and it's not like this is a vintage 2-3 zone for SU. Like I said, if they on, we gone.

so can I but... oh we are talking about basketball... carry on
60A9FA72-13F1-414B-A50C-16704CCD4BD5.gif

I've been there 2x. Thing I noticed was there were a fair amount of transplants from the north.
Its a great small city. Beautiful with so much to see and do.

I've been there 2x. Thing I noticed was there were a fair amount of transplants from the north.

Yeah, that’s part of it.

Should have also noticed the brew scene.

Not getting the “weirdest” vibe though. Need that explained.

Go on...
I’ve been a few times. It’s about an hour north of Greenville, South Carolina where I spend half my week. Beautiful scenery. Cool city. People are bizarre though..

Depending on my search radius for Tinder/Bumble, Asheville women show up and I know this before I even check the distance because they make it known they’re vegan, have dreadlocks, wear clothes made out of drapes or every picture is taken out in nature or at an art studio.

I’ve been a few times. It’s about an hour north of Greenville, South Carolina where I spend half my week. Beautiful scenery. Cool city. People are bizarre though..

Depending on my search radius for Tinder/Bumble, Asheville women show up and I know this before I even check the distance because they make it known they’re vegan, have dreadlocks, wear clothes made out of drapes or every picture is taken out in nature or at an art studio.

Hahaha yeah, that’s about right. Fair enough.

Also, great beer.

it is the world's center for Techno-Contra dance. everyone in the dance community knows Asheville.

it is the world's center for Techno-Contra dance. everyone in the dance community knows Asheville.
I grew up in the NYC mega-club scene fake id’ing my way into SoundFactory, Exit, Vinyl as a kid then Pacha before they closed. I still go out in Miami from time to time when I’m down there, and I have no idea what this is. It looks...terrible.

and?

I grew up in the NYC mega-club scene fake id’ing my way into SoundFactory, Exit, Vinyl as a kid then Pacha before they closed. I still go out in Miami from time to time when I’m down there, and I have no idea what this is. It looks...terrible.
It is actually quite popular from coast to coast. People move to Asheville for the dance scene.

A disco hootenanny?

Hahaha yeah, that’s about right. Fair enough.

Also, great beer.

I really like the Gaelic Ale. It's manufactured in Asheville, but they carry it here in Charlotte at the grocery stores, but it's great on tap. So is Red Oak, although, that's brewed just east of Greensboro, but same thing, you can get it at stores and some restaurants/pubs. People who trek down next year to the ACC Tourney in Greensboro should try it if they like beers of that nature...similar to a Yuengling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom