Wofford | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wofford

Love the Gaelic Ale. It's manufactured in Asheville, but they carry it here in Charlotte at the grocery stores, but it's great on tap. So is Red Oak, but that's just east Greensboro, but same thing, you can get it at stores and some restaurants/pubs. People who trek down next year to the ACC Tourney in Greensboro should try it if they like beers of that nature...similar to a Yuengling.

Red Oak is a very approachable beer... an Amber Ale that is a great intro for people that don’t really drink craft beer.

I assume you mean Highland’s Gaelic Ale? Excellent beer. One of those beers that I won’t have for several months... but then I do, and remember how solid of a brew it is.

Red Oak is a very approachable beer... an Amber Ale that is a great intro for people that don’t really drink craft beer.

I assume you mean Highland’s Gaelic Ale? Excellent beer. One of those beers that I won’t have for several months... but then I do, and remember how solid of a brew it is.

Yes, Highland's Gaelic Ale. It's not as approachable though as Red Oak as it does have a little more bite to it. :)

Does Wofford get in if they don't win their tourney? So far they don't look so good. Of course a lot can happen in the second half.

I'm not impressed by either team

I'm impressed by Woffords non conference schedule its a lot tougher than ours when we want a cookie for scheduling teams like UB at home. UNC, @KU, @OU, @Miss St, South Carolina. Sounds more fun than Buffalo and boring Big East foes.

The two teams they just beat UNCG and ETSU are both pretty good. I would not want to be the 5/6 seed who has to face them.

I'm impressed by Woffords non conference schedule its a lot tougher than ours when we want a cookie for scheduling teams like UB at home. UNC, @KU, @OU, @Miss St, South Carolina. Sounds more fun than Buffalo and boring Big East foes.

The two teams they just beat UNCG and ETSU are both pretty good. I would not want to be the 5/6 seed who has to face them.

i'd bet Wofford is a 7 seed.

I only saw this game. Not impressed.

I watched the 2nd half of the game tonight and could not believe how many calls went against UNCG when Wofford went on their run.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom