Wofford!!! | Syracusefan.com

Wofford!!!

DNABB5

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
Still 11 minutes left but up 11 in the Dean Dome

Cole Anthony is out "indefinitely" with a knee injury. UNC is not the same team without him

Yea. Lots of time left down to 8 but I have to wonder when the last time both UNC and Duke lost non-cons at home to small conference opponents?

68-64 Final.

Last edited:
A proliferation of decent athletes training since they were six. It’s like the haves and the have mostly’s.

Who cares it’s better for us. If we win 12 in conference we are in and it seems possible at this point

Who cares it’s better for us. If we win 12 in conference we are in and it seems possible at this point

What have you seen that makes you think we can go 12-6, a .750 winning percentage, in ACC play?

UNC @ Gonzaga this Wednesday night. Hope they lose by 50.

Off the top of my head I can't remember a blue blood program ever playing a true road game at Gonzaga. I respect little about UNC but I respect that.

Off the top of my head I can't remember a blue blood program ever playing a true road game at Gonzaga. I respect little about UNC but I respect that.
Depends on what you consider a blue blood. But in terms of P5 teams, in recent years they've hosted Arizona, Washington, Tennessee, UCLA, Washington St, Texas A&M, WVFU, Illinois, Kansas St, and others.

What have you seen that makes you think we can go 12-6, a .750 winning percentage, in ACC play?
We've got 20 tries (18 left) to get those 12 wins in the ACC this year. Also, 12-6 would be a .667 winning percentage. 12 + 2 ACC Tourney wins should do it.
Assuming 3 more OOC wins, that would put us at 22-12, and likely in. Maybe.

We've got 20 tries (18 left) to get those 12 wins in the ACC this year. Also, 12-6 would be a .667 winning percentage. 12 + 2 ACC Tourney wins should do it.
Assuming 3 more OOC wins, that would put us at 22-12, and likely in. Maybe.
I think many on here would guess 12-22 rather than 22-12.

Agreed. I think if our guys show improvement, some close games, one big upset, 18 wins and a winning season I think rational fans could sleep at night.

I won't sleep well knowing 18 wins unfortunately.

I do really believe a junior JG and senior BB will be a squad that is contenting for a NC, but we built to that and after BB leaves and one year of Joe we will have nobodies at the top of the zone and on offense. We need to capitalize that year or it will truly have been a awful few years to bare.

It's a terrible league from top to bottom. They have a puncher's chance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom