Wofford!!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wofford!!!

Who cares it’s better for us. If we win 12 in conference we are in and it seems possible at this point
We haven’t won 12 since our inaugural season and that was the beginning of the slide.

I do really believe a junior JG and senior BB will be a squad that is contenting for a NC,
What? Are they planning medical experiments on our backcourt that we don’t know about?

What? Are they planning medical experiments on our backcourt that we don’t know about?

Experience and shooting. If we can get a Rautins and GMAC backcourt out of them I can see it. It depends on their progression. Naturally I believe they can get there. If they dont I put blame on the staff.

Experience and shooting. If we can get a Rautins and GMAC backcourt out of them I can see it. It depends on their progression. Naturally I believe they can get there. If they dont I put blame on the staff.
Andy will never be mistaken for a gazelle but he is one compared to buddy. You can’t teach a shooter’s touch and you can’t teach cinderella blocks.

We've got 20 tries (18 left) to get those 12 wins in the ACC this year. Also, 12-6 would be a .667 winning percentage. 12 + 2 ACC Tourney wins should do it.
Assuming 3 more OOC wins, that would put us at 22-12, and likely in. Maybe.
I am confident that JB will get 12 ACC wins this year. The team has most freshmen yet very competitive so far. We did not loss to team like Wofford. Most importantly we got a soft ACC schedule. Our 2x opponents are BC, Pitt, GTech, VTech, Notre Dame and Virginia. Besides Virginia, the other five teams are soft this year. I have seen Notre Dame and VTech play, they are not as good as us.

I am confident that JB will get 12 ACC wins this year. The team has most freshmen yet very competitive so far.
I think some of us have different takes on what it means to be competitive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom