Women’s F4/Caitlin Clark | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Women’s F4/Caitlin Clark

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like Etan and usually agree with his takes but not on this one.
Big difference between doing it to your teammates and following a player around intentionally taunting. Love Etan and a lot of the work he's done, but he definitely panders to his base, go read the hate comments against white people on IG of any of his "controversial" posts.

I like Etan and usually agree with his takes but not on this one.
That looks to me as if someone from L'ville did the same thing to her earlier. I have no proof of that, just her body language.

And if that's correct, Etan is totally off base here. This isn't a black/white thing. This is a sportsmanship thing.
1680478251643.gif

That looks to me as if someone from L'ville did the same thing to her earlier. I have no proof of that, just her body language.

And if that's correct, Etan is totally off base here. This isn't a black/white thing. This is a sportsmanship thing. View attachment 226627

Not to mention the Ville ladies were a bit classless when we played them this year too.

He's full of sheet. Not remotely comparable.

I'm sorry but back in the day you very rarely saw this crap. Now unfortunately it's a common place occurrence. Women punching other players in handshake lines. What

Not to mention if you watched our games with Ville those girls were chippy and trying to start crap.

Big difference between doing it to your teammates and following a player around intentionally taunting. Love Etan and a lot of the work he's done, but he definitely panders to his base, go read the hate comments against white people on IG of any of his "controversial" posts.
Yeah he should be nobody's go-to guy for an impartial take on anything race related in sports.

Have to think Reese got her nose out of joint over all the press that Clark got. That's not on Clark really, she's just a great player but so is Reese. I'd venture a guess out there that it's on Mulkey and the culture she's building at LSU. It starts at the top, not the bottom.

Have to think Reese got her nose out of joint over all the press that Clark got. That's not on Clark really, she's just a great player but so is Reese. I'd venture a guess out there that it's on Mulkey and the culture she's building at LSU. It starts at the top, not the bottom.

Yep.100 pct. It's also sad that the refs didn't T up Mulkey maybe even throw her out for running into a ref and her antics. What was an awesome women's tourney run was stained by LSU winning it and these antics. They need to clean it up.

IMO……Reece was upset/jealous of all the fanfare and media attention Clark gets. What she failed to realize is her and her team as well as women basketball benefited greatly from the popularity of Clark.
Reese has been doing that stuff all year. It’s what she does.

She overdid it a bit here. Once the game’s over, the game’s over. Not that big of a deal though.

Nah I don't think you can let Reese slide that easily. She needs to be responsible for her actions. There is a damn good reason why Clark was getting the pub - she pretty much put an otherwise average team on her back and took them to the finals. Routinely putting up 30-40 points every night in the NCAAT was pretty amazing. She also dropped a ton of dimes as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.