Woo! | Syracusefan.com

Woo!

moqui said:
Ric Flair is 65 years old today YouTube Video Happy Birthday, Nature Boy! (and send a case of Energy Shots to the Melo Center, please)

Kiss stealin son of a gun!

My wife and I got sucked in to watching him and Roddy Piper on Wife Swap. I'm not going to get all hyperbolic, but it was awesome.

pretty sure Hacksaw Jim Dummy is still alive

My wife and I got sucked in to watching him and Roddy Piper on Wife Swap. I'm not going to get all hyperbolic, but it was awesome.

Pretty sure your wife is trying to tell you something...:cool:

wow . . . that sounds like epic television. how did I miss it?

Pretty sure your wife is trying to tell you something...:cool:
I'm afraid to know what you might suspect if I admitted that it was I that actually stumbled on the show.

Reactions: 007
i was obsessed with the wwf in the mid late 80s early 90s when i was a pre teen. got all the wrestling dolls and the ring, those were the only things i wanted for christmas or my bday. i had a huge collection, i must have had every wrestler. i remember the junk yard dog doll having a chain. totally lost interest in wrestling once i was a teenager. i blame it on girls.

wwf_80s-550x.jpg

that's what usually happens . . . I stuck with it a bit longer because, between girlfriends, I could always relax by watching men rolling around in their underwear.

you have probably seen this

BhIaXceCIAERmhp.jpg

Should've used Snuka...seems more like a Superfly Splash

i was obsessed with the wwf in the mid late 80s early 90s when i was a pre teen. got all the wrestling dolls and the ring, those were the only things i wanted for christmas or my bday. i had a huge collection, i must have had every wrestler. i remember the junk yard dog doll having a chain. totally lost interest in wrestling once i was a teenager. i blame it on girls.

wwf_80s-550x.jpg

As I would always fume to my mom, "they aren't dolls!" Hated when she told me to pick up my "wresting dolls." Loved the pic, had all those "figures" except the guy in green pants. I believe that may be Billy Jack Haynes?

As I would always fume to my mom, "they aren't dolls!" Hated when she told me to pick up my "wresting dolls." Loved the pic, had all those "figures" except the guy in green pants. I believe that may be Billy Jack Haynes?

terry funk maybe??????

yea why were they called wrestling dolls anyway? should have been called wrestling action figures or something cooler.

Hacksaw is still around, makes an occasional appearance on RAW.

Ric Flair is 65 years old today

You knew it was a good night when my college suitemate's broke out in the rick flair 2-step. 2-steps and 'Wooo!'
At 1:50 of this video.

Anyone remember the Wrestling Album? Junkyard Dog's Grab Them Cakes, etc? Quality stuff!

For anyone who liked Classy Freddie Blassie, here is a 1 hour show with Andy Kaufman called "My Breakfast With Blassie". Not Andy's funniest work, but after awhile they do get talking about their respective wrestling careers over breakfast in Hollywood.

http://www.filmon.com/vod/view/104093-0-my-breakfast-with-blassie

Ric Flair is 65 years old today

Happy Birthday, Nature Boy!

(and send a case of Energy Shots to the Melo Center, please)

Unbelievable that he's that old [actually, not really--I'm pretty sure he was about 45 when I was watching him back when I was a kid].

Greatest showman in a "sport" with lots of great showmen. Flair was the best heel out there.

Hacksaw definitely appeared at the Rumble on a panel. Flair was at Elimination Chamber on Sunday night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom