Word of warning. | Syracusefan.com

Word of warning.

Nothing specific, but the big dogs are sniffing around the class.
on the bright side that means that Doug and the crew have brought in some kids that are talented and can ball.
and on the not so bright side...those s may be able to sway kids due to being bigger, more prestigious schools with more to offer.

Hopefully they are as loyal as they are talented. No sense worrying too much about it though...we will know soon enuf!!!

Ugh I tried to warn about this earlier, I had a feelign this class could get hit with the dredded signing day flip. Hope thats not the case here.

Hope the Florida schools are full on DB's. Whigham is the guy I'd most hate to lose.

Aside from that, curious why Morgan hasn't officially announced yet and if Hilliards phone has lit up since he committed to SU.

Mcfarlane sounds firm, hoping for the same from Morris and the rest of our GA guys.

Ugh I tried to warn about this earlier, I had a feelign this class could get hit with the dredded signing day flip. Hope thats not the case here.

would be nice if for once syracuse could turn the tables and be the ones doing the hitting.

whats this mean in wingdings

6797702069_83db06ec94.jpg

I've only been able to translate the first two words...

A diamond on the hand will get you 69 in the dark, candle lit room.

Come on Syracuse, let's shore up those highly-rated commits.
While I admire your persistence in this vision of what makes a successful program, do realize that we are the kind of school who the NCAA would nail if something like this were caught. We don't have the "get out of jail free" card that an Auburn or Ohio State has.

While I admire your persistence in this vision of what makes a successful program, do realize that we are the kind of school who the NCAA would nail if something like this were caught. We don't have the "get out of jail free" card that an Auburn or Ohio State has.

Or a small private school like Miami...

Or a small private school like Miami...
It's all about name recognition and $ appeal, TV etc. We don't rate in football. And didn't we get hit pretty (disproportionately) hard for a minor basketball infraction a while back?

It's all about name recognition and $ appeal, TV etc. We don't rate in football. And didn't we get hit pretty (disproportionately) hard for a minor basketball infraction a while back?

The NCAA used to hit hard, it's a farce anymore. You build the name recognition and $ appeal by winning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom