Word of warning. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Word of warning.

The minute we decide to become OSU and Miami when it comes to paying players and giving perks is the minute I make sure every kid that is a D1 player that I coach never thinks twice about going to SU. Everyone wants to get on there soap box and preach what's wrong with the youth and it cracks me up. The problem isn't with the youth it's the people guiding the youth today that are very questionable. The more filth you bring into the program the harder it is to guide young men correctly, and I for one would never support what SU2NASA is saying I am actually kind of ticked it's even being brought up. If your kidding and I over looked it I apologize but if not shame on you

The NCAA used to hit hard, it's a farce anymore. You build the name recognition and $ appeal by winning.
Sudden recruiting success "out of nowhere" would be a smoke signal. You'd never get there.

The minute we decide to become OSU and Miami when it comes to paying players and giving perks is the minute I make sure every kid that is a D1 player that I coach never thinks twice about going to SU. Everyone wants to get on there soap box and preach what's wrong with the youth and it cracks me up. The problem isn't with the youth it's the people guiding the youth today that are very questionable. The more filth you bring into the program the harder it is to guide young men correctly, and I for one would never support what SU2NASA is saying I am actually kind of ticked it's even being brought up. If your kidding and I over looked it I apologize but if not shame on you
I agree with your statement completely. Think SU2NASA is kidding. He/She is a good poster. On another note, as I haven't asked you in a few hours, still feeling good about JPO?

I agree with your statement completely. Think SU2NASA is kidding. He/She is a good poster. On another note, as I haven't asked you in a few hours, still feeling good about JPO?
I am not sure if we have enough room at the rate we are at currently lol with that said I heard the same thing again as I did yesterday meaning yes I still feel good about our chances

Miami Hurricanes

1978: 6-5
1979: 5-6
1980: 9-2
1981: 9-2
1982: 8-3
1983: 10-1

I agree with your statement completely. Think SU2NASA is kidding. He is a good poster. On another note, as I haven't asked you in a few hours, still feeling good about JPO?

I'm like 35% kidding. The question comes down to if we want to play major college football.

If not, then we shouldn't be bitching about going 5-7 or 6-6.

I am not sure if we have enough room at the rate we are at currently lol with that said I heard the same thing again as I did yesterday meaning yes I still feel good about our chances
no kidding, we seem to be getting a DL recruit by the day. Thanks!

Miami Hurricanes

1978: 6-5
1979: 5-6
1980: 9-2
1981: 9-2
1982: 8-3
1983: 10-1

Syracuse Orangemen

1982: 2-9
1983: 6-5
1984: 6-5
1985: 7-5
1986: 5-6
1987: 11-0-1
1988: 10-2

I don't see anyone that's committed with the initials JJ?:noidea:
I think he's hinting at the 5* down the road in Rochester. Took me a while to think of it. Haven't heard much mention of him and I'm pretty sure he's firmly headed to South Bend.

As long as we hang onto Sugar Bear, Manley, Parris, and...well, most of our guys, I'll be happy. I'd say McFarlane, who I think is going to be a sleeper stud, but based on his tweets I will make sweet sweet love to a tree stump if he flips.

I might anyway.

I think he's hinting at the 5* down the road in Rochester. Took me a while to think of it. Haven't heard much mention of him and I'm pretty sure he's firmly headed to South Bend.
Ding..ding..ding...Tell him what he's won Johnny :)

You guys can't do this to me. I gave up on that one a long time ago... Cant go down that road again!

The coaches should show up at his house at 5am with this picture blown up poster size.

353hxc.jpg

While that would be great and no recruitment is ever over till it's over, I don't think that was what Go was implying since he said this "Nothing specific, but the big dogs are sniffing around the class." I take that too mean some big scgools are taking to some of our commits, or at least one of them.

While that would be great and no recruitment is ever over till it's over, I don't think that was what Go was implying since he said this "Nothing specific, but the big dogs are sniffing around the class." I take that too mean some big scgools are taking to some of our commits, or at least one of them.
That's how I took it, too. Bad news, not good.

can you say which commit?

That's how I took it too. Deano brought up a recruit with the initials JJ and it was the only one I could think of so that's how the topic came up.

That's how I took it too. Deano brought up a recruit with the initials JJ and it was the only one I could think of so that's how the topic came up.

Deano's in Alabama, what the hell doe she know? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom