World Jr Lax (Indoor)

WoodyUK

Lax Maven

Watch Chase Scanlon and Owen Hill from tomorrow on LSN

9C4127DB-9AE1-467D-B175-C9BF9857057A.png

As reported by SU 's Nicole Weaving

SU Rising Sophomore Owen Hill tallied 6 points for
@IroquoisJrs
in their 20-19 overtime victory over the USA last night. Hill scored 3 goals, including the game-tying goal with 8 second left, which sent the game into OT.

Hell yeah that is excellent news! We could very well be looking at the new Brad Voigt. Clearly he has legit talent when it comes to finishing in tight spaces. There are a lot of big names in that tourney so 6 points and clutch goals should be taken seriously. My guess is next year he plays minutes similar to Voigt before his senior season. Occasionally comes in as a new off ball option on attack and maybe even replaces Voigt on man up. He is certainly undersized but that is not a major barrier to being a good off ball attack (see Ian Laviano at UVA).

Note: Just noticed that there is two Owen Hills on Iroquis roster playing so could be a mix of scores/assists. There is tape of game but have not had time to watch

tape of game on Lax Sports Network (LSN) Did see SU Hill score but think it was UA Hill who hit game tying shot. Dont see any boxscore so have to watch in full later

Note: Just noticed that there is two Owen Hills on Iroquis roster playing so could be a mix of scores/assists. There is tape of game but have not had time to watch

Oh lordy here we go again with this. Didn't some group of people solve in full the Owen Hill vs Kevin Owen Hill conundrum a year back or so? On the stats page it says that both Owen Hill and Kevin Owen Hill went 3 and 3 so there's that. But I wouldn't put it past whoever is plugging in these stats to confuse the two of them as well. It also says they are both 5'11 and 180! Lol

Sorry again. Had to time reading scoring summary of each score but yes , both Hills individually went 3-3-6

Box above had scoring breakdown and both went 3-3-6 ...though it was UA Owen Hill who tied score with 8 secs in regulation

Gotta like SU Kevin Owen Hill production. Kid has ability

Oh lordy here we go again with this. Didn't some group of people solve in full the Owen Hill vs Kevin Owen Hill conundrum a year back or so? On the stats page it says that both Owen Hill and Kevin Owen Hill went 3 and 3 so there's that. But I wouldn't put it past whoever is plugging in these stats to confuse the two of them as well. It also says they are both 5'11 and 180! Lol
I've done it a few times because the box scores never make it easy on us.

Here's the most recent one
Class of 2018 - Chase Scanlan (NY: Silver Creek / IMG) Mid Transfer from Loyola to Syracuse

and an older one
Class of 2018 - New Commit: Owen Hill (Hill Acad) Mid

Thanks! Yes it appears he is definitely KEVIN Owen Hill/ number 11 in this tourney.

If OCC Hill ever matriculates to Albany, I can’t wait for the day when he’s covered by our D Owen Hull with our A Owen Hill watching from the other end of the field. Heck, maybe Denver’s 5* ‘20 A recruit Owen Hiltz can transfer in for good measure.

If OCC Hill ever matriculates to Albany, I can’t wait for the day when he’s covered by our D Owen Hull with our A Owen Hill watching from the other end of the field. Heck, maybe Denver’s 5* ‘20 A recruit Owen Hiltz can transfer in for good measure.

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Owen.

Owen who?

0-4.

Owen Hill is a skilled player and think he scored in Fall Ball last year? I can see him figuring more this season he would make a good partner to Chase Scandinavia.

Was able to watch a little of this just now. Hill is seriously balling out in the first quarter. A couple incredible goals and nice loose ball plays. Small but mighty!
Thanks. He can play

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom