Worried about the health tomorrow | Syracusefan.com

Worried about the health tomorrow

Dcuse

All Conference
I dont know if we had two guys that weren't limping,holding a wrist or cracking their head on the floor over the last 2 games. We are ripe for a loss tomorrow but the guts of this team might pull them through. Trainer may have to be MVP for this team this year.

I'm worried about tomorrow in general and it only got worse against Buffalo. I went it to that game thinking we would be fine and win reasonably comfortable but it would be a challenge against St. Bonaventure. I know am scared to death about playing the Bonnie's.

I dont know if we had two guys that weren't limping,holding a wrist or cracking their head on the floor over the last 2 games. We are ripe for a loss tomorrow but the guts of this team might pull them through. Trainer may have to be MVP for this team this year.
Yes, Donna’s story about how everyone had on ice packs in the locker room was a little ominous. Nevertheless, the game - like the play - must go on. If we lose to the Bonnies, it isn’t the end. We are so far ahead of where most people thought we would be, and we play with such heart and courage as a TEAM.

I have a hurt back and my hubby is saying, “You can’t go to the game. It will make it worse.” My answer is that if our guys can go out there and play a game all banged up, I can most certainly sit in the stands and cheer them on. Sheesh. (He doesn’t get it.) (But my daughter does.)

As I get older I worry more about things like, the future of my child and my families health. Life's too damn short to worry about the things that we have no control over.

Enjoy the upcoming games!
I can't control the future and I can't control of the health of my loves ones so I focus on things I can control like zone rotation.

Yes, Donna’s story about how everyone had on ice packs in the locker room was a little ominous. Nevertheless, the game - like the play - must go on. If we lose to the Bonnies, it isn’t the end. We are so far ahead of where most people thought we would be, and we play with such heart and courage as a TEAM.

I have a hurt back and my hubby is saying, “You can’t go to the game. It will make it worse.” My answer is that if our guys can go out there and play a game all banged up, I can most certainly sit in the stands and cheer them on. Sheesh. (He doesn’t get it.) (But my daughter does.)
The beauty of our fan base is we reset expectations based on results to ensure disappointment. I love your attitude. You keeping fighting on and set that example.

Time for Washington and Dolezaj to have their best games! Good teams find a way to win.

I think UB playing at that level Tues is better than STB. they got a big lift with Clark hitting the 3's or its probably game over 20 down at the half.
I don't. I think the bonnies are the second best team we play this year in OOC

Maryland has a shot to be a pretty good team as the season progresses (record wise). B-10 doesn't look all that strong.

Maryland has a shot to be a pretty good team as the season progresses (record wise). B-10 doesn't look all that strong.
The Bonnies beat Maryland without their best player

The Bonnies beat Maryland without their best player
and Maryland played like absolute crap. Maryland is a better team probably 7-8 times out of 10

They're not better than Maryland.
That is your opinion. But when I watch a team beat another team on a neutral floor without their best player, I come away thinking they are the better team. A win on the floor without their best player vs your opinion on who is better.

and Maryland played like absolute crap. Maryland is a better team probably 7-8 times out of 10
Just not the time they played and the Bonnies were playing without their best player. What do you think the score would have been if Adams played ?

That is your opinion. But when I watch a team beat another team on a neutral floor without their best player, I come away thinking they are the better team. A win on the floor without their best player vs your opinion on who is better.
eh it's your opinion, too - I've watched both teams play multiple games, have examined their #s, and Maryland is the better team - which is, of course, not at all saying SB is not a good team

Just not the time they played and the Bonnies were playing without their best player. What do you think the score would have been if Adams played ?
so in your one-game-defines-all worldview, Wofford is better than NC, right?

so in your one-game-defines-all worldview, Wofford is better than NC, right?
Wofford played without their best player? That should be big news. Be serious. What is the first tie breaker in any league you have ever played in? There is a reason for that. The Bonnies beating the Terps without their best player was not a massive upset like Wofford beating UNC. Both teams are pretty close. And when one of those teams beats the other, without their best player, it's certainly not out of line to think they are better. It just might be out of line to suggest the team that lost to the team playing without their best player is the better team. the names on the uniforms not withstanding.