B.
1gn6f1h3qe7xqmhgkgrj.gif

C.
7v5ykulntc4mqgc72pgz.gif

D.
2770.gif

E.
lhf2fxwjfmysj71nzmqw.gif

Cool Website with logos http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/list_by_team/859/Syracuse_Orange/

BTW: I found B, C, D all hideous...not to prejudice the voting.

BTW: I found B, C, D all hideous...not to prejudice the voting.

I agree with you on B, C and D... C is the one that stands out as "wow thats stupid"

D.

None of the others would confuse us with St. John's. C may look goofy, but was trying to promote our sometimes unpopular Dome.

Our logo now is awesome.

C, ESPN used it a lot during the '01 season and seeing it used to drive me crazy. Perspective.

D. Nothing should be used that would confuse us with our downstate tenants of our home away from home at MSG.

D, without question.

And I can't help it, I loved B. Mainly because I became an expert at drawing that logo in every blue book I got in middle school science class when I should have been paying attention to the teacher instead.

Tell me again, why do we have to use a single letter for our logo like every other university? Is creativity a commodity in short supply?

The S is ok, but I liked the idea of keeping "SYRACUSE" scrolled over the top as a way to both differentiate us from Stanford and Michigan State and identify the school with the city.

But they trashed that idea too.

Well - no surprise as to what my favorite is. In order of suckiness: C - was actually embarassing when I saw it on TV, B - seemed to be a feeble attempt to update the old suos cultores scientia coronat logo and D - was just so wrong on many levels.

For football i would like to see them get rid of the stripe on the pants, and go with all navy pants, navy jersey with current helmet with logo E.

For basketball i am dying to see all navy uniforms with Orange lettering, with logo E.

Or go back to Logo A

I vote this one, although I do truly hate B, C, and D. I always thought this one should be called the Goofy Syracuse logo.
Awful Syracuse logo.gif

I remember the uproar on campus when B was introduced (early 90's)

I think they only person who liked it was whatever idiot selected it.

So for me, B is the worst.

Totally agree. Remember saying What when it was selected.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom