Worst officiated game since last OSU game | Syracusefan.com

Worst officiated game since last OSU game

The Tyus phantom forearm push off foul was particularly sweet.
How many times tonight were the refs either out of position or just blew their whistle because of anticipated contact. Don't they realize that not everything needs to be a foul.

You are giving them an excuse - it looked like flat-out bias to me.

How many times tonight were the refs either out of position or just blew their whistle because of anticipated contact. Don't they realize that not everything needs to be a foul.

Couldn’t watch game but listened to first half and park on radio ripping it. My friends were also trashing it.

That bad huh? 28-17 fouls which included some late intentionally

the refereees were awful and totally one sided, but tbh thats what makes this win EVEN BETTER BABYYYY wooooooo...we beat a quality team in their house and overcame the refs, gonna pay big dividends going forward. IM JACKED UP BTW HUGE FRIGGIN WINNNN LETTSS GOOOOOOOOOO

the refereees were awful and totally one sided, but tbh thats what makes this win EVEN BETTER BABYYYY wooooooo...we beat a quality team in their house and overcame the refs, gonna pay big dividends going forward. IM JACKED UP BTW HUGE FRIGGIN WINNNN LETTSS GOOOOOOOOOO
Are you related to Mantonio?

I'm still laughing over Young dropping his shoulder on Hughes and knocking him to the hardwood. What was the call: illegally setting your feet and raising your hands in the air before getting housed?
Seriously. Of all the calls that called that are really flopping, Hughes took an elbow to his neck and then got called for a foul. Crazy.

I'm not a big fan of the NBA, but I think they have it right when it comes to calling fouls. It's getting to the point where you can't stand too close to a guy anymore without risking having a foul called on you. It not only makes games hard to watch, but also lengthens them unnecessarily..

my fave was eli, inside the protected arc, takes an elbow just south of his carotid artery, and gets called for the bloc,

Dakich went on to say it was right because he hit Hughes shoulder and not his chest. I guess that must be a new ruling.

ahh ok, im not normally like this but im pumped, such a big win, I had such high hopes coming into this season and those two losses at msg were kind of delating but this is big

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom