Worst tv shows your significant other made you watch | Syracusefan.com

Worst tv shows your significant other made you watch

MSOrange

2020 Cali Award Winner, Regular Season Record
#1 on my list has to be Gilmore Girls. Fortunately only had to suffer a couple episodes. Truly one of the most annoying shows in tv history with 2 of the most annoying, self-centered main characters you could ever imagine. They also insist on talking really fast for no apparent reason.

#1 on my list has to be Gilmore Girls. Fortunately only had to suffer a couple episodes. Truly one of the most annoying shows in tv history with 2 of the most annoying, self-centered main characters you could ever imagine. They also insist on talking really fast for no apparent reason.
I grew to love the show. I enjoy witty dialogue. The recent reunion shows were awful though.

Before I opened the thread, I had a feeling Gilmore Girls was going to be the first show I saw posted. My wife was a huge fan of the show and made me watch almost every episode. I admit I didn't hate it. Some of the dialogue I found to be quite clever and witty. Yes, the two main characters were self-centered, especially Alexis Bledel. However, it did launch Melissa McCarthy's career. I also liked Sean Gunn in this show. He's an incredibly underrated actor who is fantastic in comedic roles.

Before I opened the thread, I had a feeling Gilmore Girls was going to be the first show I saw posted. My wife was a huge fan of the show and made me watch almost every episode. I admit I didn't hate it. Some of the dialogue I found to be quite clever and witty. Yes, the two main characters were self-centered, especially Alexis Bledel. However, it did launch Melissa McCarthy's career. I also liked Sean Gunn in this show. He's an incredibly underrated actor who is fantastic in comedic roles.

Well that's two votes in favor of Gilmore Girls with the clever dialogue. Maybe I should give it another try. I try not to be totally closed-minded about things.

the young and the restless . been years now. i just stopped fighting and learned to appreciate chloe (Elizabeth Hendrickson su girl ) and the lovely lily. and all the multiple dopplegangers and comas which drive these shows. tune in tune out. not worth the fight.

My wife insists on watching The Middle. I couldn't stand it at first, but I'm okay with it now.

She also tries to get me to watch My 600-pound life, but that's a no-go for me. Will not watch that one. Don't understand this at all. My wife is 5'7" and like 124 pounds. No one in our family is obese.

Svu is a great show.

It can be, but when they have stories where kids are the victims it really discourages me from watching.

It can be, but when they have stories where kids are the victims it really discourages me from watching.

Its sick, but you have to remember its tv, I always thought the acting on the show was great, and they have some good story lines.

Still if his broad is making him watch SVU then things aren't truly that bad. He's got it pretty good! I can think of about 10 shows way worse than that one.

Still if his broad is making him watch SVU then things aren't truly that bad. He's got it pretty good! I can think of about 10 shows way worse than that one.
Here's five:

So You Think You Can Dance
World of Dance
Dance Academy
Dance Moms
Dancing With The Stars (best of the worst, because Tom Bergeron seems cool and above it all, and sports celebrities are contestants)

Here's five:

So You Think You Can Dance
World of Dance
Dance Academy
Dance Moms
Dancing With The Stars (best of the worst, because Tom Bergeron seems cool and above it all, and sports celebrities are contestants)

Yup. I don't mind Dancing With The Stars. I love competition and performance on the spot and it is nice to see the sports celebrities like you said. Some obvious skill, too. The Survivor and other reality show nonsense is so staged and manipulated. Bunch of malarkey.

You are outrageous. Stabler's my homeboy

I loved all the (regular) L&O seasons. Briscoe and Logan were the best. But Elliot Stabler is the most annoying, offensive, self-righteous, self-anointed avenging angel I've ever had the misfortune to watch.