Would losing really be an upset? | Syracusefan.com

Would losing really be an upset?

DNABB5

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
Not in my mind because I have a really bad feeling about tonight and I am never wrong....

But really. I do. They need this to be a W more than Syracuse.

if we must lose one... i prefer it to be against a team not comprised of douches. maybe lose to seton hall in the semis or something.

if we must lose one... i prefer it to be against a team not comprised of douches. maybe lose to seton hall in the semis or something.
I could deal with WVU no others. Pope is a douche

he used to be, he's become a lot more respectable with age. Deniz Kilicli is a douche, as is Bob Huggins.

A few games back when he fouled out he got into arguments with walk ons during two consecutive timeouts because he wanted to sit down where they sat down. He basically made them get up and move. Definitely a douche.

A few games back when he fouled out he got into arguments with walk ons during two consecutive timeouts because he wanted to sit down where they sat down. He basically made them get up and move. Definitely a douche.
fair nuff... thats a dbag move.

Not in my mind because I have a really bad feeling about tonight and I am never wrong....

Uhhhh yes. Yes it would be.

I'm trying to figure out if it's sweeter to beat UConn when both teams are good, when we are upsetting them, or when we are kicking them while they're down and I think I've decided on the 3rd.

Should have been more clear I was referring to Kicili or however the hell you spell it.
oh ok, i thought you meant herb, lol yea i don't like that turkish dink

Here we go again with the fans of yesteryear who are happy if we finish with a top 25 ranking, make a one or two and done in the NCAA's, and think a 4 star recruit will propel us to consecutive national championships.

This ain't the SU basketball team your father cheered for. If we are going to be elite, we as fans have to think we are elite. We should ALWAYS think we can win the next game, no matter who it is, no matter where it is played. We should never settle for moral victories, or think the other team wants it or needs it more than us. Because they don't.

We haven't lost a game all year at full strength. Regardless of UConn needing it more, hostile environment, etc...it'd still a big upset. They're 3-7 in their last 10 and that's including a 35 ft. OT 3 that saved their a**. Here's hoping this team just continues to find a way to win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom