Wouldn't be SU without drama | Syracusefan.com

Wouldn't be SU without drama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freshman with some talented guys ahead of him. Hopefully someone gives him some good advice.
The problem is, he was a top 150 recruit who is getting zero minutes, how many programs in the country give zero minutes to a top 150 recruit? Especially a team which isn’t in the top 25.
It’s to the point where it’s clear why guys don’t want to come here.

I said it in a different thread a while ago but it’s going to suck when we see him averaging 15 and 5 at a Big East school. He did some really solid things the first half of the season it’s bs he’s fallen completely out of the rotation.

He has tons of potential and it would be hard to argue with his decision if he hits the portal. 100% on JB if it happens

The problem is, he was a top 150 recruit who is getting zero minutes, how many programs in the country give zero minutes to a top 150 recruit? Especially a team which isn’t in the top 25.
It’s to the point where it’s clear why guys don’t want to come here.
The lower end of the 150. I wonder how many minutes similar recruits are getting. I mean he knew it wouldn't be easy.

The problem is that AG has to ply the three and can’t possibly play up top. So no room. I don’t blame him.

The problem is that AG has to ply the three and can’t possibly play up top. So no room. I don’t blame him.
Over 1000 kids enter the transfer portal each year in search of more playing time. No one wants to sit the bench and wait their turn. People can blame whomever they want but it's the way it works.

The kid was playing and then got Covid and struggled to get back into the lineup. He is a work in progress. Taking down the stuff off the social media reeks of immaturity. Hopefully somebody like his parents will talk some sense into him if the speculation is in fact correct.

I really like the player. But Kris Joseph, who he reminds me of, barely saw time as a freshman. This is not a guy who is clearly better than those playing in front of him. Do I think he should’ve gotten more opportunities after he came back? Yes. But I don’t see any reason why he should already have decided to have jumped ship if in fact that is the case.

there is time to fix this if in fact there is a problem. Let’s just enjoy the win tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom