Wouldn't It Be Nice ? | Syracusefan.com

Wouldn't It Be Nice ?

IthacaMatt

Old Timer / Unofficial Contributor for 25+ years
If Melo actually got the chance to be a supporting player on a playoff contender? It would really be something to see, with him as the third guy in Houston, with Chris Paul and the Beard. He could dominate second units. I'd love to see Melo on a team that could be a final four contender in the NBA.

The NBA needs Carmelo on a team that matters

If Melo actually got the chance to be a supporting player on a playoff contender? It would really be something to see, with him as the third guy in Houston, with Chris Paul and the Beard. He could dominate second units. I'd love to see Melo on a team that could be a final four contender in the NBA.

The NBA needs Carmelo on a team that matters
Yeah...seems like it's been 50 years. I still remember '04 in his rookie year as the 8 seed against KG's T-Wolves!

Agreed - it's worth noting he had a chance to go to the Bulls or Rockets and chose to re-sign with the Knicks. I don't know if he was fooling himself into thinking they could actually contend or he just wanted the max. It's fine either way, he's certainly entitled to do what's best for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom