wow board meltdown in progress | Syracusefan.com

wow board meltdown in progress

To be fair most of the time a meltdown is not warranted but when you see a 16 point second half lead turn into a 17 point loss it kind of is.

That and all the anti-boeheim trolls coming out of the woodwork. Tough game, but now it's time to move on and prepare for what really matters.

we scored 39 points a week ago. people on here had us on the bubble. we played ourselves into a 3 or 4 seed. its been a good 4 days.

Agreed - I think tonight was mostly just a disappointment considering the three day high and a huge What kind of loss considering the lead we had. A meltdown tonight is completely expected - especially after how well the night started.

Which is kind of stupid. A few days ago, if we were asked if we would take 3 wins including Pitt and GTown, 95% or more of the board would have said hell yea. We played 4 games in 4 days including 3 of the most physical and best defensive teams around. Pitt, GTown and Lville. It was a total team breakdown after the 16 min timeout. James gets his 4th. We turned the ball over something like 10 times in the next 10-12 minutes. We couldn't grab a defensive rebound to save our lives and we went 12 mins in between baskets. Lville turned it up and we hit a wall. Ballgame.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Agreed - I think tonight was mostly just a disappointment considering the three day high and a huge What kind of loss considering the lead we had. A meltdown tonight is completely expected - especially after how well the night started.
I think we played a good 145min in NYC and ran out of gas the last 15 minutes. If this loss was against Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, ND or Marquette I'd be worried. But we lost against arguably the best team in the country. I'm not happy with our play but no one will pressure us like that except VCU in the tourney. Don't your head.

Personally my favorite meltdown posts are those of the conspiracy theory variety.

The refs didn't do us many favors but we played like crap in the final 15 minutes. If you can't overcome suspect refs with a 16 point lead, then clearly something else is at play and it sure as hell isn't that everyone is out to get us.

Our last three games were against teams rated #18, #4, and #1 in the Kenpom defensive efficiency category. The games occurred in consecutive nights and we went 2-1 (and somehow fixed our offense!)

How many teams in America could have gone 4-0 in our shoes this week? I would wager not a single one.

Our last three games were against teams rated #18, #4, and #1 in the Kenpom defensive efficiency category. The games occurred in consecutive nights and we went 2-1 (and somehow fixed our offense!)

How many teams in America could have gone 4-0 in our shoes this week? I would wager not a single one.
Great post.

Personally my favorite meltdown posts are those of the conspiracy theory variety.

The refs didn't do us many favors but we played like crap in the final 15 minutes. If you can't overcome suspect refs with a 16 point lead, then clearly something else is at play and it sure as hell isn't that everyone is out to get us.

My second 'favorite' are those that dredge up some otherworldly statistical facts, which somehow determine the loss wasn't bad in the grand scheme of things.

32 point swing in 15 mins, and a ton of fantasyland posts are written.

That said, it is time to pray for a good matchup in the dance. Seems like we play this game every year.

I'm not *melting down*. 'Baby I'm ready to go' (to March Madness!)

we scored 39 points a week ago. people on here had us on the bubble. we played ourselves into a 3 or 4 seed. its been a good 4 days.

The people what had them on the bubble were insane

this is awesome

We had a 16-point lead on what could be the #1 overall seed in the big dance. We blew it BIG...but a helluva lot more good came out of the BE Tournament.

Not too many teams should scare us at this point. There might be some bad matchup potentials, but game on, March Madness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom