Wow, Buffalo at #14 | Syracusefan.com

Wow, Buffalo at #14

They recently only beat San Francisco by 4 points. So I'm guessing they are an up and down team.

People are sleeping on ODU. 25 win team or so from last year. One game at a time!

I admit I know nothing about their roster. Know any intel?

Buffalo will be tough. I'm just happy its at the Dome.
If Buffalo continues to build a strong program, when can they demand a home-and-home series?

They recently only beat San Francisco by 4 points. So I'm guessing they are an up and down team.
San Francisco is a solid team this year. Granted they don't have Bill Russell helming the middle, but they're an above average squad this year.

I can't say I know anything about San Francisco (on the court) . I do know that KenPom has them as the #52 team in the country, which is the best they have been in a long time. and makes them a pretty decent team (I think this is one of the real values of KP is that is at least gives us a general idea of the value of some teams we never see)

That is a fairly good ranking for a mid-major. P5's right around them are Washingotn, Minnesota, Arkansas and St. John's.

I hear ya. Uconn, Oregon, Ohio State, Gtown, Old Dominion, Buffalo. Pretty tough non-conference this year. No top ten teams but that’s prrretty, prrretty...prrrretty good.
1544541062698.jpeg

Interesting match up coming. are they pretenders or contenders? Thoughts?

PS, I like the fact that an upstate team is making inroads, hope we continue to schedule them.
I think for this year Buff is legit.

I do not like seeing another upstate team making inroads. SU has dominated the Rochester area market. SU doesn't want Buffalo to move in on that market.

Therefore even in Buff's fluke good 2 season run it's important for SU to keep them in their place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom