Wow - just woke up to this... | Syracusefan.com

Wow - just woke up to this...

SaintTristan

Starter
First, no way this is true.

Second, I dont care what advice fine is getting from the university, this stigma will never go away unless he and JB and everyone else associated with the program screams as loud as they can that this is BS. He needs to lawyer up right now. Everyone needs to get personal and say that they have never had a problem leaving their kids alone with Fine.

SU needs to hire someone to investigate the backgrounds of these frauds and then they need to discredit them.

Totally need to go on the offensive because again, the stigma in this sort of situation is so hard to wash away. practically impossible if its allowed to sit for a while.

The university should not hire people to investigate the accusers and discredit them. That would be nuts.

Boeheim went on the offensive tonight but the university has to walk a very fine line in a criminal investigation.

The university should not hire people to investigate the accusers and discredit them. That would be nuts.

Boeheim went on the offensive tonight but the university has to walk a very fine line in a criminal investigation.

They hie investigtaors under the guise of investigating one of their employees, obviously. Rookie.

They hie investigtaors under the guise of investigating one of their employees, obviously. Rookie.

My comments are directed at the actions you suggest the university should take. SU will investigate this but in my opinion they shouldn't take your approach.

I think the police will do the discrediting. Remember this guy threw the SPD under the bus too by calling them out regarding not listening to him in '03. And by the look of the two accusers in their interviews, they will be made very short work of by the po-po in an interrogation. The ESPN hack mentioned that the drunk one went straight from his ESPN interview to a police interview.

The ESPN hack mentioned that the drunk one went straight from his ESPN interview to a police interview.

The guy was clearly drunk. Why would espn put him on the air? hate those guys

No one wants to believe this but the assumptions here are very odd.
Especially given the gravity of the accusations.

This was quite a birthday present for Jim Boeheim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom