wow ohio st goes down at home to wisconny | Syracusefan.com

wow ohio st goes down at home to wisconny

Looks like they picked a bad time of year to start a tailspin...

I don't get all the love for Aaron Craft. Sure, he's a good on ball defender but he sucks on offense and isn't half the playmaker that Scoop is. Screw him and his red cheeks.

They play each other on Saturday...
As much as I hate Georgetown if they went 2-0 this week they would probably be a 2 seed if the make the Semi-Finals of the Big East Tournament. Georgetown plays Notre Dame tomorrow and @Marquette so that would be 2 good scalp wins.

I don't get all the love for Aaron Craft. Sure, he's a good on ball defender but he sucks on offense and isn't half the playmaker that Scoop is. Screw him and his red cheeks.
seems to me a sort of Greg Paulus redux - fitting, too, as Paulus is now on the OSU staff

Could OSU fall to a 3 seed?
Honestly, OSU has done nothing since beating Duke in November. They've been living off of that win and their preseason hype all year long. They don't deserve better than a 3 seed based on their resume. They won't make it out of the Sweet 16.

Honestly, OSU has done nothing since beating Duke in November. They've been living off of that win and their preseason hype all year long. They don't deserve better than a 3 seed based on their resume. They won't make it out of the Sweet 16.

I agree. They can be very mediocre if teams can guard sullinger with one guy. When teams have to double him that opens up a lot of things for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom