WOW! | Syracusefan.com

WOW!

BillSU

All American
We have just turned a huge corner. Fran Brown is going to have Syracuse Football in pads Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

He will be out recruiting tonight, and the best thing is that he has a better recruiter than he is coming in the name of Elijah Robinson. I don’t know the rest of the group of coaches yet, except Campanile but the way he spoke, the kind of person he is, he's going to have the best at Syracuse.

He is going to know every player on the team and who their parents are. If you need help, help will be there. Just walk into his office.

WE have just witnessed what we will be getting in a head coach. We have gone from a calm ohana to intense, true, in your face, but kindly, with the lord inside his heart.

He is going to find the best and make them better. You will be sitting in the front row in your classes and strive for an A, bust your ass for an A. And, when you go to practice you are going to hit and get hit. Players just like you will have the same message in their hearts, be the best. Strive to be better. He is going to always try and get better.

If you have a problem with that, his door is open - go see him and talk and pray together and become your better self every day. You better be up and ready for the day or he’ll be there to get you up or your fellow player will.

Very much the picture of a great man, the leader, a winner who is going to turn Syracuse into winners. I can’t wait!

Last edited:
We have just turned a huge corner. Fran Brown is going to have Syracuse Football in pads Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

He will be out recruiting tonight, and the best thing is that he has a better recruiter than he is coming in the name of Elijah Brown. I don’t know the rest of the group of coaches but the way he spoke, the kind of person he is going to have the best at Syracuse.

He is going to know every player on the team and who their parents are. If you need help, help will be there. Just walk into his office.

WE have just witnessed what we will be getting in a head coach. We have gone from a calm ohana to intense, true, in your face, but kindly, with the lord inside his heart.

He is going to find the best and make them better. You will be sitting in the front row in your classes and strive for an A, bust your ass for an A. And, when you go to practice you are going to hit and get hit. Players just like you will have the same message in their hearts, be the best. Strive to be better. He is going to always try and get better.

If you have a problem with that his door is open go see him and talk and pray together and become your better self every day. You better be up and ready for the day or he’ll be there to get you up of your fellow player will.

Very much the picture of a great man, the leader, a winner who is going to turn Syracuse into winners. I can’t wait!
Calling all believers, pray for this man and his family. Believe, that is why I love football so much, CDB, such a good man. We need to support as stated. He who has ears let him hear!

He will be out recruiting tonight, and the best thing is that he has a better recruiter than he is coming in the name of Elijah Brown. I don’t know the rest of the group of coaches but the way he spoke, the kind of person he is going to have the best at Syracuse.

If you have a problem with that his door is open go see him and talk and pray together and become your better self every day. You better be up and ready for the day or he’ll be there to get you up of your fellow player will.

Jerry Kramer, the great Green Bay Packers HOF'er, once said that after Vince Lombardi was hired and spoke to the team, he immediately called his wife and said, " Babe- we're gonna start winning. How do I know? I just do".
Obviously, not suggesting that Fran Brown is Vince Lombardi- but winners recognize winners. This was a very good, and may turn out to be, a great hire.

The energy is is unmistakable. This is Syracuse's sedate version of Colorado's hiring of Sanders.

We just have to allow that 2024 is also a learning on the job year. He won't be perfect. Relatively young guy that's running a P4 program as his first HC gig.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom