Wow! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wow!

or Oladipo, who looks like he can defend all three perimeter positions and would be the perfect guy in a 3 guard lineup - have him on the floor with either Dion or Kyrie to pick up the slack for their defense

That is a small line-up! Now Kyrie, Oladipo and Iman...would be perfect;)

That is a small line-up! Now Kyrie, Oladipo and Iman...would be perfect;)
sorry, I meant a 3 guard rotation, not a three guard lineup

I like Noel, but by the time he is strong enough to play in the NBA, he might be a free agent. (In fairness, I never thought Durant would be strong enough either.)

I like Noel, but by the time he is strong enough to play in the NBA, he might be a free agent. (In fairness, I never thought Durant would be strong enough either.)
A lot of people didn't. But Durant can be great and be skinny. He can take perimeter shots and drive past people. The second Noel tries to post up on anybody over 230 lbs he will be shoved out of the paint then be worthless offensively.

As a graphic designer, using Comic Sans on your court is the basketball equivalent of having the best player of a generation and surrounding him with no talent.

Oh.

So, who do you see wanting to trade up to #1? I don't see anybody... unless the Cavs are willing to eat a really bad contract.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Yeah thats the problem with trading down. You need someone to trade up

Very weak draft this year...Trade down.

Your not going to get much in return for trading down. Too much balance in the current draft.

Your not going to get much in return for trading down. Too much balance in the current draft.
Yep. This draft maybe more so than most others it does nto make sense to pick the "best player available". Its hard to tell who is best. Take the best guy in your opinion at your biggest position of need. Noel has an NBA small forwards body with the skillset of a big man. People talk about how skinny Durant is...Durant has the skillset of a small forward.

Not to sidetrack but there is 0% chance Lebron opts out next year and goes back to Cleveland. Ain't happening. He wants to build a legacy and you don't do that by teamhopping every 3-4 years. Heat is an excellent organization who treats their players well and, lets be honest, Miami >>>>>> Cleveland in terms of weather/activities/"scenery".

The Cavs have the #1, 19, 31, and 33 pick in this years draft. If I were them, I would do everything in my power to get in position to draft Porter and Alex Len. I think Len is the best big man in this draft, a legit 7-1. Noel is what, 6-10 and a twig, I believe PF will be his best position in the NBA. However, he has no offensive game.

Any chance they pick Mclemore and trade Waiters?
The NBA, especially with the new CBA, doesn't really appear to be a trading league so I don't think that's very likely.

Any chance they pick Mclemore and trade Waiters?
I think if they draft a guard someone is getting traded because their biggest need is at the 3.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom