Class of 2018 - WR Anthony Queeley (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 WR Anthony Queeley (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

High points the ball. Get separation with his hands. He outruns numerous DB's in his tape. I don't think we need absolute blazers in this system. We need high IQ receivers who know how to break their routes depending on how the DB is playing - and this kid knows how to do that. Love this commit.

Can't get a good read on his true speed because he's sort of in slow mo as they just throw it up and let him go get it. There's not YAC plays because of this. QB isn't very good either as he always has to slow down for the ball.

There are a couple of clips where he runs past people on the fly patterns and at the 3:22 mark he shows his speed potential with a pass across the middle.

If his hands are there he's got potential. a few i liked

3:44
3:55
5:17

Can't get a good read on his true speed because he's sort of in slow mo as they just throw it up and let him go get it. There's not YAC plays because of this. QB isn't very good either as he always has to slow down for the ball.

There are a couple of clips where he runs past people on the fly patterns and at the 3:22 mark he shows his speed potential with a pass across the middle.

If his hands are there he's got potential. a few i liked

3:44
3:55
5:17

Looked Ish like to me. If he's fast, he's a bit like Amba with long strides masking his speed a bit.

Looked Ish like to me. If he's fast, he's a bit like Amba with long strides masking his speed a bit.
I have seen this kid a couple time down here in Florida and he is a prototype of Ish. The very first time I saw him even in warm ups he had Ish in front of him. lol This kid has all the things you need to make the next level. As far as speed, he is that sneaky fast where it looks like he isn't really running that hard and the next thing you know he is blowing by you. He is going to be Mr.Reliable to me. And my favorite quality is that this kid wants to play for SU and his mom loves SU.

Signing day. He's never officially posted that he's an early enrollee. Finishing out his Sr. Year, like most of them, me thinks...

you can tell teams worried about his speed since the pressed the other WR and cushioned him and he still ran by guys. he ran a bunch so slot stuff which would make him a bigger version of phillips.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom