Class of 2020 - WR Bryce Gowdy (FL) Verbal to Ga Tech | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Bryce Gowdy (FL) Verbal to Ga Tech

This isn’t as lopsided as we want to make it.

WVU has been the better program the last five years.
Yup and despite the location WVU has had success getting good skilled players to go there. They get some of the better PA players they also had success grabbing FL kids. They've had 12 years with a offensive identity. We are going on 4 years.

Geno Smith still has nightmares from those 2010-2012 games. Shafers defense absolutely demolished that kid every single year.
The beating Smith took (and risk of injury) had to influence Will Grier's decision to skip last season's Camping World Bowl.

he is guessing just like everyone else. screw him. unless he changes his pick to SU. ;)

There was some article out there that referenced Gowdys strong relationship with GTechs incoming qb recruit.

There was some article out there that referenced Gowdys strong relationship with GTechs incoming qb recruit.

that is certainly in their favor. also saw an article that pointed out that Gowdy mentioned he thought about committing while on his SU visit, which he didn't say about the other schools he visited, maybe that's something in our favor. hell, I guess we will see what happens on the 30th.

that is certainly in their favor. also saw an article that pointed out that Gowdy mentioned he thought about committing while on his SU visit, which he didn't say about the other schools he visited, maybe that's something in our favor. hell, I guess we will see what happens on the 30th.
I think both of you mentioned significant factors in this decision. Good points

WVU scares me a lot here. It's a toss up between us and them (again) from what I've heard. They have been driving me insane since they hired Neal Brown.
I'll add him to my list.

Is it still too early to panic? When can I start panicking? Hard to believe we finished 2nd in the ACC last year. It's had seemingly zero effect on recruiting.

He's right at an 89.5% clip with over 2,000 guesses. Pretty good.

yeah, those CB percentages are misleading, they can change their picks at any time right up until an announcement, and they get credit for it no matter how often it is changed. that being said, the dude is pretty connected. so, he better be wrong or I will cry and no one wants that

yeah, those CB percentages are misleading, they can change their picks at any time right up until an announcement, and they get credit for it no matter how often it is changed. that being said, the dude is pretty connected. so, he better be wrong or I will cry and no one wants that

I know that but wiltfong is pretty good. He’s picking 20 days early so we’ll know if he changes.

I’m waiting to see if the Florida guys like Ivins chime in.