Class of 2020 - WR Bryce Gowdy (FL) Verbal to Ga Tech | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Bryce Gowdy (FL) Verbal to Ga Tech

Are these edits done by SUFB or some fan?

That's interesting that the coaches follow the account. Especially if it is not an official program associated account run by either a member of the football program or university.

Hard to say. Only things I know for sure is that whoever is doing these edits is very talented and creative and the coaches follow the account.

And that the responsible party has apparently never been to a "tailor." ;)

That's interesting that the coaches follow the account. Especially if it is not an official program associated account run by either a member of the football program or university.
The coaches/staff follow a lot of folks on twitter.

They should set these up at the airport so they can see them when they arrive on their visits.

The coaches/staff follow a lot of folks on twitter.
Very true but if that Twitter is not part of the program or university then it may be reasonable to identify that Twitter as a fan and there have been strong opinions from both sides of the argument as to whether it is appropriate for fans to tweet recruits and I would think the coaches following a "fan " account would be an interesting element to that discussion.

Very true but if that Twitter is not part of the program or university then it may be reasonable to identify that Twitter as a fan and there have been strong opinions from both sides of the argument as to whether it is appropriate for fans to tweet recruits and I would think the coaches following a "fan " account would be an interesting element to that discussion.
Eh...some of them follow me. I don't think that adds anything to the conversation. And honestly I would prefer that some folks on twitter never, ever tweet at prospects. There is a lot of stupid out there.

Eh...some of them follow me. I don't think that adds anything to the conversation. And honestly I would prefer that some folks on twitter never, ever tweet at prospects. There is a lot of stupid out there.
does that mean i have permission to tweet at recruits:cool:

I agree there is indeed allot of stupid out there CL.

And that the responsible party has apparently never been to a "tailor." ;)
Clearly it's someone from North Jersey. All they talk about is Taylor Ham and Lawrence Taylor.

He did retweet an tweet from an SU fan about coming to play for us. Probably nothing but interesting since he didn’t do that for anyone else.