Class of 2019 - WR Cameron Coleman (MO) Verbal to WMU | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR Cameron Coleman (MO) Verbal to WMU

He's trying to get up here for an official. He is still very much interested in syracuse.

We've been involved with this kid for a long time. He's purportedly been "very much: interested in Syracuse" for a long time, but hasn't pulled the trigger.

He may have missed his opportunity, both in terms of players we've already landed in the class of 2019 at WR, and because recruiting is about to blow up this year when we sustain the on-field success.

Life is all about timing.

We've been involved with this kid for a long time. He's purportedly been "very much: interested in Syracuse" for a long time, but hasn't pulled the trigger.

He may have missed his opportunity, both in terms of players we've already landed in the class of 2019 at WR, and because recruiting is about to blow up this year when we sustain the on-field success.

You might be right

So wait we offered him but didn’t send to him. Huh. This kid is a four star kid who looks really good on tape. All the measurable. With Dino being a wr guy I have a hard time thinking he would say no.

I'm sure they'd hold a spot for what would be out highest rated receiver since Harrison. This kid grades out just under a 5 star.

So wait we offered him but didn’t send to him. Huh. This kid is a four star kid who looks really good on tape. All the measurable. With Dino being a wr guy I have a hard time thinking he would say no.
He didn't make it up to camp. They didn't send him an official offer letter.In the mean time they accepted the commitments from two other WRs. Let me put it this way... at this time the cupboard is full for WRs.

I'm sure they'd hold a spot for what would be out highest rated receiver since Harrison. This kid grades out just under a 5 star.
No. Recruiting is a priorities and numbers game. Some times if kids don't make the move quickly to verbal they are no longer a priority.

No. Recruiting is a priorities and numbers game. Some times if kids don't make the move quickly to verbal they are no longer a priority.

Unless your are an absolute stud. Obviously they liked this kid enough to offer, but must not have taken his interest serious or think he is that can't turn down recruit. Too bad too because he looks really freaking good

He didn't make it up to camp. They didn't send him an official offer letter.In the mean time they accepted the commitments from two other WRs. Let me put it this way... at this time the cupboard is full for WRs.

Very interesting, only 2 eh? No RB's or QB's as of yet either, correct? Fascinating class so far with 1 LB, O/D linemen/TE and DB's.

Very interesting, only 2 eh? No RB's or QB's as of yet either, correct? Fascinating class so far with 1 LB, O/D linemen/TE and DB's.

I'd expect recruiting to pick up soon, given the on-field success. Hope so -- this could end up being a terrific class, despite some of the concerns expressed by a portion of the fanbase this summer.

I'd expect recruiting to pick up soon, given the on-field success. Hope so -- this could end up being a terrific class, despite some of the concerns expressed by a portion of the fanbase this summer.

Me too. Curious...really curious on how the QB recruiting is going. It's a talented one coming back and if Babers/staff can actually pull another rabbit out of their hat like Amiee...wow.

The coaches wanted him at camp. He had a really busy summer and didn't make it up for camp. After that SU's interest seemed to go away. He's real tight with Cisco and talks to him everyday. I saw Cam Labor Day weekend and he told me he wanted to come to Syracuse but didn't receive his official offer so he couldn't visit. His father reached out to one of the coaches and was told they were evaluating him. Not sure what happened, but him not making it to camp may have ended his Syracuse career before it started

Dino must be incredibly confident in our ‘18 haul of wideouts

One of the things they want are bigger receivers Cam is only 5'10".
We appreciate the info and hope things work out for him. Certainly no reason to say he cant go out and play so well the staff cant accept a verbal if given.

We are clearly loading up on defense so far in this class. Good idea.

I was looking at the 2 deep for UConn. On their board, they were talking about our depth and roster development, noting the size of the guys on our 2 deep and their classes.

So I took a look - and as much as UConn thinks we are at "peak roster", next season we return 34 of 44 guys on the 2 deep, both kickers and one of our return men. Plus our schedule eases up a bit more.

Next year looks like a huge year, and right now, that middle 5 game stretch after Clemson isn't looking so daunting. I could potentially see 3 or 4 wins now from those games. This team is coming together nicely. I hope we can stay healthy and keep our heads, just keep on working hard.

Me too. Curious...really curious on how the QB recruiting is going. It's a talented one coming back and if Babers/staff can actually pull another rabbit out of their hat like Amiee...wow.

I wouldn't mind taking a year off from recruiting QBs and letting them work it out among all the guys we already have. It can get too crowded to get enough reps for guys. I think we need another stud lineman more than we need another QB for the roster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom