Class of 2025 - TE/WR Daunte Bacheyie (NY: CBA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/23/24) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 TE/WR Daunte Bacheyie (NY: CBA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/23/24)

CuseLegacy

2025 WR/LB Daunte Bacheyie, CBA, Syracuse, NY

Curious to hear from the CBA folk what they think about this kid.

Love the height for a WR.

Looks TE-ish
OFFERED> DAUNTE BACHEYIE 2025 CBA, SYRACUSE, NY
#8 WR/OLB/SS 6' 5" 187/ 4.6 40/ BP 235/ SQ/ 350/ DL 385
daunte-bacheyie.jpg

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

FAST
GREAT HANDS
CATCHES THE BALL
GOOD BLOCKING SKILLS

GREAT OFFER

Recruiting on the whole is in a total hold pattern with the coaching staff status. Kids know that this staff could be on the chopping block. How do you sell them on Syracuse right now? I hate what this season has become.

Recruiting on the whole is in a total hold pattern with the coaching staff status. Kids know that this staff could be on the chopping block. How do you sell them on Syracuse right now? I hate what this season has become.
That's why Wildhack needs to be proactive for once and get it over with. Who knows who we get but say for example we're lucky enough to get Dan Mullen. Wouldn't you want him or whoever else ready to go on day 1. There is absolutely no point in prolonging this especially when you have a coach like Rocky that can get us to the end of the season.

btw tis is a really intriguing prospect. 6'5 190 is going to garner him some serious interest.

His coach does a good job of promoting and exposing is players to schools.
But then I also think his coach does a good job at promoting himself.
There you go. ”It’s nice seeing a big time program.” That’s about the biggest slap in the face to SU that you can get. That’s why I said when he visits Penn State, it’s all over for SU. Nothing says Big Time at SU. I would like to eat crow, but we’ve seen this movie many times. When was the last time we beat out a recruit that Penn State really wanted?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom