Class of 2017 - WR Donovan Peoples-Jones (MI) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 WR Donovan Peoples-Jones (MI) Offered

He is a five star with offers from everyone. The thing I find odd is that the staff didn't offer him before when they offered the other Cass Tech players.

What do you think ? He definitely a 5* stud wr. It would be awesome to get him.

Last edited:

The top two prospects in the Midwest are already off the board, but there are plenty more four and five-stars still looking for their college destination. Today we highlight a few of those highly-rated Midwesterners who have active recruitments.

Scouting report: A new five-star after the February update to the Rivals100, Peoples-Jones continues to improve his play and develop physically. The 6-foot-1, 188-pound wideout is one of the most well-rounded wide receiver prospects to come out of the Midwest in the last decade, and he has demonstrated the work ethic to maximize his potential.

Recruiting breakdown: Peoples-Jones has his pick of schools, and released a top 10 in January. Since then, ACC programs Clemson and Florida State have offered and both can safely be added to that top group as well. His most recent visits went to in-state programs Michigan and Michigan State, but he plans to travel south during spring break and see Florida State, Tennessee, Auburn, Alabama and Florida. Peoples-Jones is not expected to make a decision until his senior year.

#1 WR & #11 overall on ESPN....

He is a five star with offers from everyone. The thing I find odd is that the staff didn't offer him before when they offered the other Cass Tech players.
Definitely strange. With that said, probably not a big deal. Unfortunately, this is not a realistic get, at least until Dino starts putting 1000 yard receivers in the Dome, on the regular.

Definitely strange. With that said, probably not a big deal. Unfortunately, this is not a realistic get, at least until Dino starts putting 1000 yard receivers in the Dome, on the regular.
If Ish doesn't get 1000 this year, he has to be injured...

CuseLegacy said:

I was thinking the same and I think this is good news. Makes me think we must be getting some consideration from him. Sometimes you don't offer a guy that might scare off somone else or loose your "you are our number 1 guy at WR" pitch.

Why do I get the funny feeling we are NOT on the list of 11. "for the #1 recruit in the country" oh that's why. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom