Class of 2018 - WR Edward Hendrix (DC) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 WR Edward Hendrix (DC) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE

He on one side and Queeley on the other and throw in anyone you want in the slot, "we have so many" and Jordan or Akeem in the backfield with DeVito at QB, and you can say "FITS" for any team.
D coordinators who like sleep...break out the drugs.

Was able to see the HD Woodson game last night. Wasn't a great game as their opponent was outmatched. Final score was 50-0. Starters played sparingly in the first half and not at all in the 2nd.

I believe Hendrix was only targeted once and it was a ~30 yd TD catch. He glided past the CB on a post, went up and caught it with his hands. Very impressive. He definitely passes the look test. I think his listed height/weight is accurate. I was expecting him to be tall and skinny but I was surprised by how solid he is. I think he is going to be a great one for Cuse.

Also, Coach Babers and Coach Ferri were there to see him. Was able to say hi to Dino and speak with Reno for a little while. They are very excited to have Hendrix. Reno was very nice and great to talk to. He is very confident in the direction of the program. You can tell that fan support and getting people into the Dome is very important to them as well! I believe they are headed to Baltimore today for the Calvert Hall v. McDonough game?

I am very excited about this program. No doubt that this staff brings us back!

Wake game needs to be 42,000+

Was able to see the HD Woodson game last night. Wasn't a great game as their opponent was outmatched. Final score was 50-0. Starters played sparingly in the first half and not at all in the 2nd.

I believe Hendrix was only targeted once and it was a ~30 yd TD catch. He glided past the CB on a post, went up and caught it with his hands. Very impressive. He definitely passes the look test. I think his listed height/weight is accurate. I was expecting him to be tall and skinny but I was surprised by how solid he is. I think he is going to be a great one for Cuse.

Also, Coach Babers and Coach Ferri were there to see him. Was able to say hi to Dino and speak with Reno for a little while. They are very excited to have Hendrix. Reno was very nice and great to talk to. He is very confident in the direction of the program. You can tell that fan support and getting people into the Dome is very important to them as well! I believe they are headed to Baltimore today for the Calvert Hall v. McDonough game?

I am very excited about this program. No doubt that this staff brings us back!

Awesome to hear coach Babers was there to see him. The man knows how to recruit. I rarely remember hearing/reading about our past head coaches being at games in person. But I'd always see/hear/read competitor HC's being at games. That's how you get it done.

This is one kid we REALLY need to hang onto.

Wake game needs to be 42,000+

It won't be though. It'll probably be low 30s, I imagine. Maybe if SU beats FSU there will be a boost. On a side note, I've been trying to sell my WFU tix for well over a month and there really hasn't been as much as a sniff. It's the only home game I'm missing all year. I'd love the Dome to be packed, but we're not there yet. Some folks I guess need more "evidence" before they believe.

It won't be though. It'll probably be low 30s, I imagine. Maybe if SU beats FSU there will be a boost. On a side note, I've been trying to sell my WFU tix for well over a month and there really hasn't been as much as a sniff. It's the only home game I'm missing all year. I'd love the Dome to be packed, but we're not there yet. Some folks I guess need more "evidence" before they believe.
Shoot me a DM on the tickets. I can’t make it living in Seattle but I might be able to talk some family back there into going.

They still for sale? I might be interested

Just a shout out to you guys selling and the ones who may be interested in the purchase of them tickets just shows me how much you care and support the team . That is what I call a true fan in supporting any way you are able to. Fill the dome. Go Orange

Just a shout out to you guys selling and the ones who may be interested in the purchase of them tickets just shows me how much you care and support the team . That is what I call a true fan in supporting any way you are able to. Fill the dome. Go Orange

I figure that my one missed home game, I live in NJ, btw, is offset by my trip to Baton Rouge this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom