Class of 2024 - WR Emanuel Ross (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/13/23) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Emanuel Ross (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/13/23)

And Phat - he was actually *upgraded* to a 4 star at Rivals when they downgraded Hornsby.

So we actually won one for once lol.

View attachment 234929

LOL I noticed that. They didn't know he was visiting, now they don't know what to do.

How about 3 of the NJ top 10 including #1. sic

Was hoping they'd kick the tires on ONeill

LOL I noticed that. They didn't know he was visiting, now they don't know what to do.

How about 3 of the NJ top 10 including #1. sic

Was hoping they'd kick the tires on ONeill
I think he was trending towards Kentucky so that probably had something to do with it. SEC and all lol.

I am very glad that he's Orange. I'm just putting this out there but a colleague of mine coaches high school football down the shore. RBC was destroying his team. At halftime Ross got on IG Live and started talking ish about the opponent that they were beating. My colleague said, "I hated him for doing that, but you guys are getting an exceptional talent." Hopefully it was just a one off sign of immaturity. I'm sure if Coach Brown had any doubts about his character, he wouldn't have recruited him. In Fran I Trust.

I am forever grateful that social media was in it’s nascent phase when I was in highschool.

The dumb stuff I probably would have done/ put on the internet…

1000001516.gif

This is REALLY messed up. All this recruiting action, I actually created a Twitter account to be able to follow and learn more about these 4 and 5 star recruits. It almost didn't go through though because I kept getting caught up with the verification account tasks that they have you do before giving you access. Matching images to images and stuff. Anyway, I'm in deep now. My wife just came in and saw twitter on my pc and just shook her head.

Last edited:
This is REALLY messed up. All this recruiting action, I actually created a Twitter account to be able to follow and learn more about these 4 and 5 star recruits. It almost didn't go through so, because I kept getting caught up with the verification account tasks that they have you do before giving you access. Matching images to images and stuff. Anyway, I'm in deep now. My wife just came in and saw twitter on my pc and she just shook her head.
Have you considered that maybe you aren't real? Maybe this is all just a dream?

This is REALLY messed up. All this recruiting action, I actually created a Twitter account to be able to follow and learn more about these 4 and 5 star recruits. It almost didn't go through so, because I kept getting caught up with the verification account tasks that they have you do before giving you access. Matching images to images and stuff. Anyway, I'm in deep now. My wife just came in and saw twitter on my pc and she just shook her head.

Did the same a couple weeks ago. Have no other use for social media but was missing too much on here so I gave in on Twitter.