Class of 2024 - WR Emanuel Ross (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/13/23) | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Emanuel Ross (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/13/23)

I just want to know if he catches this ball...

asdfff.png

I say no way in hell. I'll double my donation to Orange United NIL if someone shows me that he did. Serious.

This is REALLY messed up. All this recruiting action, I actually created a Twitter account to be able to follow and learn more about these 4 and 5 star recruits. It almost didn't go through though because I kept getting caught up with the verification account tasks that they have you do before giving you access. Matching images to images and stuff. Anyway, I'm in deep now. My wife just came in and saw twitter on my pc and just shook her head.
Maybe ask her to make you a sammich.

This is REALLY messed up. All this recruiting action, I actually created a Twitter account to be able to follow and learn more about these 4 and 5 star recruits. It almost didn't go through though because I kept getting caught up with the verification account tasks that they have you do before giving you access. Matching images to images and stuff. Anyway, I'm in deep now. My wife just came in and saw twitter on my pc and just shook her head.

Wait till she sees you on snatchchat

You ought to be ashamed of yourself!

Follow me at David7_W

I am forever grateful that social media was in it’s nascent phase when I was in highschool.

The dumb stuff I probably would have done/ put on the internet…
As it is, if I ever try to run for Congress, I'll have to hope for plausible deniability.

Memories can be faulty, right?

Did you
I'm sorry. TheHaze315 is unable to reply. He has lost phone and internet privileges as part of his bail agreement for the "Drunk and Disorderly" charge (Sec 240.20 of the NY Penal Code) sustained the evening of Wednesday, December 13, 2023.

For further information, please contact the individual who arranged for his bail: orange79

Looks like the agent photoshopped himself into two separate photos to make it look like he was there during their visits.

What a wily vampire.
Any relation to Latarie Kinsler? Think he was pretty highly regarded. Might have played a bit on specials then transfered (FAU?) never to be seen or heard from again.