Class of 2019 - WR Frederik Antoine (Quebec) Visited 3/24/18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR Frederik Antoine (Quebec) Visited 3/24/18

Offers from Buffalo, Ohio U, Kent St, ODU, Ball St

No SU offer yet.

Wanted to give him his own thread as he made it into Babers office.
6’1 200 pounds. Looks like he has the extra burst you want to turn routine plays into touchdowns. And it looks like he is physical and can block.

Last edited:
I wonder what the connection is with Christophe Mulumba(grey sweatshirt) a LB with the Edmonton Eskimos is?

DZGQN4nVAAAlcQU.jpg:large

Previous
Next

I wonder what the connection is with Christophe Mulumba(grey sweatshirt) a LB with the Edmonton Eskimos is?

DZGQN4nVAAAlcQU.jpg:large

Previous
Next
It's because he remembers how cool it was playing in the Dome when he came in with Maine. It left such an impression, that he wanted to guide his fellow Canuck to what he feels is the coolest venue in CFB.

Wow, Ousmane Bary. Hadn’t seen that name in awhile.

McGill Athletics & Recreation
Ousmane Bary joined the McGill coaching staff in 2015 as a defensive backs coach. The 46-year-old bilingual native of Senegal who was raised in Bordeaux, France and spent his adolescent years in Montreal. He brings previous coaching experience from College Montmorency (2007-2010), Concordia University (2011) and College Ahuntsic (2012-2014).

During his spare time, he serves as manager for the House of Jazz in Montreal.

From 1989 to 1993, Bary played college football for the NCAA's Syracuse Orangemen, where he was a 5-foot-11, 202-pound cornerback. After graduating from Syracuse's Maxwell School with a bachelor's degree in international relations (and a minor in administration), he was a fifth-round draft pick (36th overall) by the CFL's Winnipeg Blue Bombers, where he played in 1993 before signing with the Toronto Argonauts (1993, 1996) and later the Barcelona Dragons (1996) in the World League of American Football.

Prior to his university career, Bary was a standout football, soccer and tennis player at College Marie-Victorin. He had an interception every game of his senior year of CEGEP ball, and merited all-star honours in the CEGEP AAA league.

In 1990, Bary started against Miami at the Orange Bowl. He started four games as a freshman, five as a sophomore, but didn`t start a game as a junior. Then, in his senior campaign, he regained his starting spot.

McGill Athletics & Recreation
Ousmane Bary joined the McGill coaching staff in 2015 as a defensive backs coach. The 46-year-old bilingual native of Senegal who was raised in Bordeaux, France and spent his adolescent years in Montreal. He brings previous coaching experience from College Montmorency (2007-2010), Concordia University (2011) and College Ahuntsic (2012-2014).

During his spare time, he serves as manager for the House of Jazz in Montreal.

From 1989 to 1993, Bary played college football for the NCAA's Syracuse Orangemen, where he was a 5-foot-11, 202-pound cornerback. After graduating from Syracuse's Maxwell School with a bachelor's degree in international relations (and a minor in administration), he was a fifth-round draft pick (36th overall) by the CFL's Winnipeg Blue Bombers, where he played in 1993 before signing with the Toronto Argonauts (1993, 1996) and later the Barcelona Dragons (1996) in the World League of American Football.

Prior to his university career, Bary was a standout football, soccer and tennis player at College Marie-Victorin. He had an interception every game of his senior year of CEGEP ball, and merited all-star honours in the CEGEP AAA league.

In 1990, Bary started against Miami at the Orange Bowl. He started four games as a freshman, five as a sophomore, but didn`t start a game as a junior. Then, in his senior campaign, he regained his starting spot.
Whenever someone asks me to name a random athlete or college football player, my go to is always Ousmane Bary. Number two is, of course, Kirby Dar Dar.

Mine is always Siriki Diabte... Mostly because I like saying his name. Sirkikiiiiiiii

"Sir Ricky" - love that dude, and his name!!

Mine is: Mosi Tatupu.

My HS buddies and I used to always replace the word "mosey" with Mosi Tatupu in sentences:

You guys ready to Mosi Tatupu over to the bar?

It's getting late, we'd better Mosi Tatupu.

Constantine Popa

I was sitting with TomCat and OX at a Spring Practice in Manley when the nickname “Diet Tab” was invented. Must have been March 2011.
I remember it well. Orangeyes was there too. He wanted to know who the short new linebacker was.

I pronounced his hard to say name for Dan a couple of times. Dan was not pleased. He tried to say it and failed. And immediately gave him the new nickname.

Siriki has been moving up the ranks in college football coaching and will probably be a DC someday. Maybe even a HC.

Great young man. I am happy for him.

Pittsnogle

I was at a bar a few years back and some mutual friends of my gf came in. One of them was a WVU alum and the first thing I said was about Pittsnogle.

I was told he has car dealerships in the state. Classic!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom