Class of 2014 - WR George Rushing (FL) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR George Rushing (FL) Offered

I love flips if they go our way. Not so much the other way but its not like we don't have loads of flip attempts on our commits. i'm not a Louisville fan in either sport.
Like Sharpe and Shamarko?

Not sure, but the Cuse twitter army is in high gear on his twitter page today.

kinda makes me feel bad for Christian Blake. I don't think we are in it with Lee at all, but there is a good chance we get a verbal from Blake on his visit. Sometimes the CUSETWITTERARMY ends up being a rogue wave heading in the opposite direction

kinda makes me feel bad for Christian Blake. I don't think we are in it with Lee at all, but there is a good chance we get a verbal from Blake on his visit. Sometimes the CUSETWITTERARMY ends up being a rogue wave heading in the opposite direction

Well AJ seems to be involved with it too. So I am giving Trevon a thread of his own..in case there is some "direction" in the twitter.

I was thinking Golden Tate but he was drafted about 3 years ago.

I was thinking Golden Tate but he was drafted about 3 years ago.

Tate was drafted earlier than that if I recall ... Floyd was the last one ... they have a decent WR tradition but there are other schools that have put out better pros ... Cuse is one of them.

Tate was drafted earlier than that if I recall ... Floyd was the last one ... they have a decent WR tradition but there are other schools that have put out better pros ... Cuse is one of them.
Tate was 2010.