Class of 2014 - WR George Rushing (FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR George Rushing (FL) Offered

CuseLegacy

7h
#Syracuse has offered three receivers from Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) Cardinal Gibbons George Rushing, Trevon Lee and Christian Blake.

7h
Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) Cardinal Gibbons wide receiver George Rushing is a #Lousiville commitment at this time, but was offered by #Syracuse.

With a name like Rushing...no brainer. Like that the staff is being aggressive and looking to lure this kid from UL.

That school has 3 D1 wide receivers who are going to be seniors this year? Dang, I wonder how many points they'll rack up this season.

Lee and Rushing would be a great package deal to bring up from Fla. Not only is the YAC impressive for Rushing, but he has some serious ups. There was a couple of celebration jumps where his vertical looked to be over three feet. Combine these two with KJ and that is an impressive WR haul.

7h
#Syracuse has offered three receivers from Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) Cardinal Gibbons George Rushing, Trevon Lee and Christian Blake.

7h
Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) Cardinal Gibbons wide receiver George Rushing is a #Lousiville commitment at this time, but was offered by #Syracuse.

With a name like Rushing...no brainer. Like that the staff is being aggressive and looking to lure this kid from UL.
Rushing and Domer are must gets based on names alone...:)

Trevon Lee™@PrimeTime_Tre 10h
who's recruiting you from CUSE? — Coach McDonald

Lee and Rushing would be a great package deal to bring up from Fla. Not only is the YAC impressive for Rushing, but he has some serious ups. There was a couple of celebration jumps where his vertical looked to be over three feet. Combine these two with KJ and that is an impressive WR haul.

Steve Ishmael is more of a target . He as KJ we land 2 of our top guys

Don't forget Corey Holmes.

I thought Holmes is pretty locked in on ND? I think he visited there for like the 4th time last weekend. I may be thinking of someone else though

Don't forget Corey Holmes.
@Michael_Cohen13: Big recruiting news: 4-star WR Corey Holmes, son of former SU player David Holmes, told me his decision is down to Notre Dame and UCLA.

Who was the last one, Ernie Davis Brown?

Provo's brother Tyler this last recruiting class. We haven't done too bad with the brother relationships lately , much better than we were 7 or 8 years ago.

But we're still missing on nearly every father/son legacy that we've been involved with.

Provo's brother Tyler this last recruiting class. We haven't done too bad with the brother relationships lately , much better than we were 7 or 8 years ago.

But we're still missing on nearly every father/son legacy that we've been involved with.
Could have had Pidgeon if I remember correctly. But to the point, you have to wonder what the father's recruitment was like and whether they felt like they "settled" on SU because the more prominent programs didn't come calling. Or maybe they didn't like their experience here? Or may they are just flattered that their kids are being recruited by "name" programs. Whatever, I think the staff is reaching out and eventually it will pay off.

Could have had Pidgeon if I remember correctly. But to the point, you have to wonder what the father's recruitment was like and whether they felt like they "settled" on SU because the more prominent programs didn't come calling. Or maybe they didn't like their experience here? Or may they are just flattered that their kids are being recruited by "name" programs. Whatever, I think the staff is reaching out and eventually it will pay off.

The last significant one we had committed was Spinney who then decommitted and went to BC.

Kimmel was a legacy of the father/son type, he's the last I can think of unless I'm missing someone.

Ehrman ? went to Maryland or Wake ?

And then there's Gronk

Ehrman went to Wake. Dan Gronk went to MD and Rob Gronk and Chris Gronk went to Arizona.

Youngest gronk committed to KSU, I thought

7h

7h

I love flips if they go our way. Not so much the other way but its not like we don't have loads of flip attempts on our commits. i'm not a Louisville fan in either sport.