Class of 2018 - WR Jalin Cooper (NY) Verbal to Toledo | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 WR Jalin Cooper (NY) Verbal to Toledo

June 11, the day after states, he’ll head to a football camp at Rutgers. June 16 is a camp at Toledo and June 18 another camp at Syracuse. Then he’ll fly out to Washington State on June 24 for a visit.

I wonder how this one went. We took a commitment from Queeley and then offered the kid from CT. Has Cooper not been offered, is it grades, is he slow playing things? This is one I expected a commitment from and if HE wasn't interested in Syracuse he would not have been here camping here. These WR's know the inn is almost full. I don't believe he's one they'll keep the door open for but who knows, maybe he is.

I wonder how this one went. We took a commitment from Queeley and then offered the kid from CT. Has Cooper not been offered, is it grades, is he slow playing things? This is one I expected a commitment from and if HE wasn't interested in Syracuse he would not have been here camping here. These WR's know the inn is almost full. I don't believe he's one they'll keep the door open for but who knows, maybe he is.
He's way down the board right now. We have 1-2 spots left at WR right now and he's not a priority kid currently.

Who do you think is our pecking order? Hendrix/Oliver...or maybe Bauer?

Who do you think is our pecking order? Hendrix/Oliver...or maybe Bauer?
Moore, Hendrix, Oliver, Harrell are the top. We just offered Marquis Wilson from CT so I'd assume he'd be above Cooper in the queue.

Bauer is very unlikely. Missed his chance. Pretty sure once Lutz committed that was it for him.

Looks like we're becoming a selector school for 3 star talent - which is a really nice development when you consider the progression of the program on the recruiting ladder.

I'm confused. How long has his headline said "Offered"?
If you read less than 10 posts up, he isn't high enough on our list for us to accept a commitment. He was previously offered. Spots fill up.

My choice would be the Palouse...Washington State. Area is very beautiful and playing in the PAC12 for Mike Leach would be a blast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom