Class of 2018 - WR Jalin Cooper (NY) Verbal to Toledo | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 WR Jalin Cooper (NY) Verbal to Toledo

My choice would be the Palouse...Washington State. Area is very beautiful and playing in the PAC12 for Mike Leach would be a blast.
University Heights in Buffalo is scenic if nothing else.

ht_7_eleven_islip_ll_130617_wmain.jpg

I hope he picks Buffalo.
I'm very disappointed. I know it's tough to gauge how good he is and/or will be but there's not a better recruit out there regarding character than Jalin. Not to mention he's 6-3 and can jump through the Dome roof. I admit I'm biased and gotta trust the coaches on this one but needless to say I'm bummed.

I'm very disappointed. I know it's tough to gauge how good he is and/or will be but there's not a better recruit out there regarding character than Jalin. Not to mention he's 6-3 and can jump through the Dome roof. I admit I'm biased and gotta trust the coaches on this one but needless to say I'm bummed.
He had his chances to impress the staff in person and unfortunately wasn't able to. Good story but it'll have to play out elsewhere.

Congrats to Jalin. I think he would have been a lock to be an Orangeman in past years but with the Babers offense, the quality of the WR recruits has gone up significantly. Bad timing for him but I like his decision. Playing for Leach should give him lots of chances to touch the ball...

Congrats to Jalin. I think he would have been a lock to be an Orangeman in past years but with the Babers offense, the quality of the WR recruits has gone up significantly. Bad timing for him but I like his decision. Playing for Leach should give him lots of chances to touch the ball...

Did he actually commit? Cooper uses the term "bound" pretty liberally. So far, at quick glance, he has been bound for North Carolina, Syracuse, and Washington St.

Did he actually commit? Cooper uses the term "bound" pretty liberally. So far, at quick glance, he has been bound for North Carolina, Syracuse, and Washington St.

He's only visiting WSU this weekend.

He's not deciding until June 28

I'd be very surprised if he went that far away but we'll see. My guess is he was pretty devastated to learn that SU would be pulling his scholarship and that he'll choose one of his northeast options.

I wish Jalin luck with his decision. I agree with the above posters. Our offense looks for specific skill sets. Jalin didnt stand out in camp. You grab the best guys no matter where they're from. Good luck to Jalin. I love his story. If I had to guess, I think he picks Toledo or Buffalo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom