Class of 2024 - WR Ja'Meer Thomas (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/20/23) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Ja'Meer Thomas (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/20/23)

Quote from Buffalo News article posted above:

“Thomas will play wide receiver for the Orange. McDuffie (Bennett HC) told The News that newly named Syracuse coach Fran Brown will honor not only Thomas’ scholarship offer and commitment but will stand by offers made to Bennett’s Noah McDuffie and De’Mari Clemons”

Quote from Buffalo News article posted above:

“Thomas will play wide receiver for the Orange. McDuffie (Bennett HC) told The News that newly named Syracuse coach Fran Brown will honor not only Thomas’ scholarship offer and commitment but will stand by offers made to Bennett’s Noah McDuffie and De’Mari Clemons”
Jameer is one of the most under rated players in this class. He's a dynamic football player. Bennett and CBA are two programs Fran needs to keep a good relationship with. They are producing over 60% of the P5 players from NYS.

Last edited:
Jameer is one of the most under rated players in this class. He's dynamic football player. Bennett and CBA are two programs Fran needs to keep a good relationship with. They are producing over 60% of the P5 players from NYS.
Thanks Money. I am glad to hear this. Kid is explosive with the ball in his hands. I would love to see SU add a few kids from Buffalo and Rochester a year.

Will be interesting to see how Jameer is used here, super athletic kid and versatile. I'm also really excited about Clemons. Seems to be really high on us and his performances on the camp circuit have been amazing, especially considering his age. Agree we need to maintain a good relationship with Bennett.

That is probably low. Ja'meer had a big senior season and was largely responsible for Bennett winning their 3rd straight state title. Ran for almost 200 yards in that last game, which was played at the dome...

Yup and he had an ankle injury that kept him out of the CBA game. I think Bennett wins if he had played.

Poorly worded headline. That article was about them winning the Section VI AA title, not the state title.
But it’s a local news site and at that time of year it’s clear what it is referring to. The Albany Times Union and Syracuse dot come use similar wording.

But it’s a local news site and at that time of year it’s clear what it is referring to. The Albany Times Union and Syracuse dot come use similar wording.

Yeah I suppose my post was poorly worded as well. I meant to say what you said.