Class of 2024 - WR Ja'Meer Thomas (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/20/23) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Ja'Meer Thomas (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/20/23)

Me too. I have him highly rated in the state.

Same HS as Rashard Perry. He has played in the dome a couple of times already.
This kid had got some Barry Sanders moves, lol. He definitely can break some ankles out there. Good offer Coach.

Interesting.

We have a pretty full class at this time, so any new offers are at a premium. There is ZERO need to just add players / fill the class, given how we're close to maximum capacity.

So this kid must be something special for the staff to offer him at this point.

Last edited:

This is what we all ask for in terms of NYS recruiting. Do your homework and take a chance on a local kid with potential. I'm just happy the relationship is in tact. They have more kids coming up through the program including Noah McDuffie who they've already offered. We already have Perry. I was worried about the relationship w/ them after Dino dropped Isaiah McDuffie.

Ive liked him for a while. Fast and explosive player. Wasnt sure if he would get a P5 offer because of his size. Nice to see Cuse pull the trigger.
You see him planning out at WR?

This is what we all ask for in terms of NYS recruiting. Do your homework and take a chance on a local kid with potential.
Bingo on raw population size alone NYS is going to have athletes. Are they polished? Not at all. They aren't growing up in Texas 7 on 7 culture.

But if they have the raw potential and the type of mindset and goals to grow as an athlete, they can and should be a huge part of the program's success.

And if you've proven what you can do with those kids and the relationships are there, when the no doubt blue chipper pops up, there are reasons for them to think about staying home.

Bingo on raw population size alone NYS is going to have athletes. Are they polished? Not at all. They aren't growing up in Texas 7 on 7 culture.

But if they have the raw potential and the type of mindset and goals to grow as an athlete, they can and should be a huge part of the program's success.

And if you've proven what you can do with those kids and the relationships are there, when the no doubt blue chipper pops up, there are reasons for them to think about staying home.
Jobity JR is a prime example of this.

OFFERED > JAMEER THOMAS 2024 BENNET HS, BUFFALO, NY
# 5' 10" 170 WR RB, 4.4 40, 722YDS R, 7 TDS, 37REC 813 YDS, 10TDS
0sBGWO9b_400x400.jpg

ASSETS PER HUDL SOPH FILM:

VERY FAST
AMAZING JUKES
GREAT VISION
GREAT HANDS
CATCHES THE BALL
THROUGH LOS BEFORE D CAN REACT

THE IMPORTANCE OFTHE 40 YARD DASH

It is primarily run to evaluate the speed and acceleration of American football players by coaches and scouts particularly for the NFL Draft but also for collegiate recruiting. A player's recorded time for every position can have a heavy impact on his prospects in college or professional football.

DEPENDING ON POSITION THE FOLLOWING 40 TIMES ARE PERTINENT:

GOOD = 5.0 - 5.99

FAST = 4.9 - 4.99

FAST= 4.8 - 4.89

FAST= 4.7 - 4.79

FAST= 4.6 - 4.69

FAST= 4.5 - 4.59

VERY FAST= 4.4 - 4.49

ELITE = 4.0 - 4.39

GREAT OFFER