Class of 2024 - WR Jaylan Hornsby (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Jaylan Hornsby (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23)

Fellas we are going to get some visits and commits from a caliber of player we aren’t used to. I’ve been trying to warn ya lol that’s the reason Fran, Robinson and a few other of these coaches were brought in. We are going to get some studs. We need to see how these coaches do X’s and O’s why though. There was just a decommit from Texas A&M I would keep an eye on too. Nothing 100% but keep an eye on it
CuseMan, we obviously need a starting QB badly, anything good cooking in that regard with the portal? Not asking for names.

CuseMan, we obviously need a starting QB badly, anything good cooking in that regard with the portal? Not asking for names.
I haven’t heard anything on the QB front yet. Doesn’t mean they don’t have something lined up I just wasn’t told anything on that front. Like I said before in another thread I’m more of a basketball guy and I get more info on that side. But the coach Fran hire got me fired up so I asked about some info on that side. I’ve shared as much right now as I probably can and know. When more names start to leak out and if they are rumors or for real I can chime in and let y’all know if I know. But I’m not gonna make up info on something I don’t have and unfortunately I got nothing on the QB front. But like I said, doesn’t mean it’s not happening. I just know a couple more coaches names that were told to me and a couple recruits/transfers names that were told to me. But I’ll keep y’all in the loop

@ Jaylan Hornsby
IMG_5442.jpeg

That gif should be used every time this staff gets a kid to flip. Too funny.

Make it so, powers that be.

These are grown men we are getting involved with.

The kinds of athletes you need if you want to pass the ball well at this level.
Absolutely. And with the state of our WR room outside of OG, it wouldn’t be surprising to see them make an impact immediately if we were to land them. I didn’t expect the recruiting impact to be this massive this fast, this is wild stuff.