Class of 2024 - WR Jaylan Hornsby (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Jaylan Hornsby (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23)

This has to just kill Dohn, and I am here for it. I mean, the kid isn’t flipping from Rutgers but we are going to take over Jersey and crush what little hope Schiano and his buddy Dohn had
We're building what Rutgers has only dreamed of. Some kids may not know our history, but Fran and Co. will remind them of Syracuse history and they will bring us back. Rutgers doesn't have that and never will. This is really unbelievable. It really is a perfect hire by Wildhack. Admittedly, I didn't see it. I didn't know Fran Brown was that guy. But, this is chess, as Dino would put it, instead of playing checkers and just choosing the next guy to get us incrementally closer. Fran will take us in to light speed. The Syracuse football brand was stale and there was no way getting back the luster that we once had. Fran, said screw that, we can get that back, let me get the boys together and we will own the northeast and they are going to get kids talking about SYRACUSE FOOTBALL.

This has to just kill Dohn, and I am here for it. I mean, the kid isn’t flipping from Rutgers but we are going to take over Jersey and crush what little hope Schiano and his buddy Dohn had
You know what’s interesting - at 247 this and KingJoseph are the first 2 crystal balls put in for Syracuse this year. I mean I get that they usually pay little attention to us but they’re really picking up their game this year lol.

Guess they can’t ignore us now.

You know what’s interesting - at 247 this and KingJoseph are the first 2 crystal balls put in for Syracuse this year. I mean I get that they usually pay little attention to us but they’re really picking up their game this year lol.

Guess they can’t ignore us now.
Access to the best recruiters is on the line - they got relationships to maintain

I would say it means that OG wants to be sure someone good is throwing the ball wherever he plays.

Which could mean us, depending on who is QB.
Kyle McCord (OSU portal QB) just has to be A target, if not THE target.

From Philly, HCFB recruited him while at Rutgers. KM needs a fresh start after dealing w/ all the pressure at Ohio State. What better place to start over than an iconic, historic University closer to home, that is also starting up fresh with a hot young coach and a successful OC coming back to the college game from the NFL - also a PA guy. And no real competition for the starting job rt now.

McCord to SU makes a lot of sense for both parties. We'll see.

Kyle McCord (OSU portal QB) just has to be A target, if not THE target.

From Philly, HCFB recruited him while at Rutgers. KM needs a fresh start after dealing w/ all the pressure at Ohio State. What better place to start over than an iconic, historic University closer to home, that is also starting up fresh with a hot young coach and a successful OC coming back to the college game from the NFL - also a PA guy. And no real competition for the starting job rt now.

McCord to SU makes a lot of sense for both parties. We'll see.
He listed eight schools yesterday and SU was not on the list. He’s visiting Nebraska.

who were the 8 ?
I can’t remember. I know he was skeptical about other Big ten schools, but Nebraska was on the list. I just read on the forum this morning that a website listed five potentially good places for him and SU was on that list. You never know with the “Brown” effect.